Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Finding out the hard way

"This is so great, I still can't believe it!" Bill told me hours later. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was getting kind of annoyed, it's all he's been talking about since we found out I was pregnant. "Yes Bill, I know."
I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and placed his hand on my lower stomach. I closed my eyes tiredly, feeling warm and comfortable in my husbands arms.

"Sam?" I grumbled in annoynace since I was half asleep by then. I sat up to look into Bill's puppy dog eyes. "Yes?" I replied, rubbing my eyes.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked quietly. I smiled at the look on his face and laced my fingers between his. He squeezed my hand softly as I did that. "No, Bill, of course not. Why would you think that?"
He looked down sheepishly, playing with my fingers slightly.
"I don't know, you just don't seem happy." He mumbled, "Don't you want this baby?"
"I do, Bill. I'm sorry if I don't seem excited, I'm just" I yawned when I said that, "tired."

I rested my head on his shoulder again, and fell asleep quickly since Bill didn't say anything else. My dreams were filled with confusion that day. Images were shifting from long forgotten memores of Monre and I, to Bill and I, then Lucy crying,to a tiny coffin infront of me, causing me to wake up. The first thing Iheard was Bill's deep breathing, minutes later, my phone started ringing.
I was hesitant to answer, but I didn't want Bill to wake up, so I did. "Hello?" I said, still sounding tired.
"Hey." Monre said coolly. My head shot up when I heard his voice for the first time in days.

While he kept rambling on about how much he missed me, I realized that I really needed to talk to him, face to face. I looked over at Bill, who showed no sign of waking up soon, then walkedpassed my daughter's closed door andinto our bedroom. "Monre, can you just listen to me for a moment." I said desperately. He kept quiet immediately, I did sound a bit mean.
"Sam, is everything okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.
"Yeah, we just really need to talk," I answered, "Can I see you somewhere?"
"Um, sure. How about the coffee shop near the studio?" He suggested. "Okay, thank you. I'll meet you there in ten minutes." I said, attempting to hang up. "Sam, wait!" He yelled, just loud enough for me to hear him. "Hmm?"
"I love you." He said softly.I didn't even break a smie.
"I - " I started, but hung up instead. Don't.

Franziska's POV

"How am I supposed to do that, take a picture!?" I yelled at Melody sarcastically. She opened her mouth to respnd, but instead, a sly smile appeared on her lips. I honestly didn't even want to know what she was thinking, but I know I was going to find out soon enough.
"You know... That isn't a bad idea..." I had told my sister everything that Sam told me when I spoke to her earlier, and how she considered me a friend now. For once in my life, she was actually pleased with me and told me to continue with whatever I was doing.
She turned her back on me, but I could see she was still smiling, I don't know what I did toget a sister like her. "Yes, yes, yes! Then I could send them to Bill, and he could see just what is wife really is." She mumbled to herself. Tears started to well up in my eyes, I couldn't help t. From what I saw, Sam didn't deserve this. I mean, sure she's cheating on her husband, but she was unhappy. It doesn't mean that Melody has the right to blackmail me into destroyingher life because Bill loves her.
"You're missing the point, it's not like they go out in public acting that obvious!"

She turned to face me again, rubbing her hands together.
"I know, but they might just slip up once." I rollded my eyes without responding, grabbing my cellphone, jacket and keys and left the apartment I was sharing with my sister. I breathed in the spring air as I walked down to my favourite coffee shop, thankfully it was fairly far from where I live.
I walked slowly, it's not like I was in a hurry to get home. As I walked, I took out my phone, it was a habbit to press buttons as I walked, don't even ask why.

I walked into the shop, oblivious too everyone and everything around me, and sat down in the farthest corner. Only after I placed my order, I looked up at the people around me, though there weren't many. I did a ouble take once I saw who was sitting in the other corner, holding hands.
This was my only chance... I thought exciteldy. I know this was wrong, but the sooner I was rid of my evil sister, the better. Thinking fast, I raised my phone, trying not to be that obvious. I made sure to zoom in, then I waited until I got what Melody wanted.

Monre leaned in to kiss Sam, that's when I took it. "I'm sorry Sam." I whispered as I closed my phone and stuck it in my pocket. I got up, forgetting about my coffee, but placed some money on the table, and ran back to our old, beat upapartment. I know she was going to get these out as soon as possible.

Bill's POV

"Daddy?" I stirred slightly and opened my eyes, feeling something tug on my hand. It was my daughter standgin infront of me. A smile crawled on my face when I looked into her chocolate brown eyes and pulled her up onto my lap. She smiled back and threw her hnads around my neck.
"Yes sweetie?" I said softly. She looked up at the ceiling, as if trying to think of something.
"Mommy said..." She paused for a moment, "she's- somewhere." She had the cutest look on her face, making me want to hug her tighter. "And she said she'll be home in an hour." She finished proudly, crossing her arms.

"Okay then." I said, chuckling slightly as I watched her run off to her room. Sam and I haven't told her about the fact that she was getting a new brother or sister, but I couldn't wait to see the look on her face. I stood up, wondering where Sam went now, but I couldn't blame Lucy, she inherited Tom's brains. I turned on the TV, not knowing what to do with myself now.
After a while, I got bored and decided to check my emails and such, so I walked into my bedroom to locate my laptop.I found it, surprisingly, under my bed, so I carried it back to the couch I was sitting on.

I opened my laptop slolwy, reading through the list of unread emails. There weretwo from Andreas,one from my mother, andone from Melody. I opened the three from my loved ones first, just seeing Melody's name pissed me off. Against my will, I opened the email and read it grumpily.

"Dear Bill

I vowed that I would show you your wife's true colours one day, and now I can. If you don't want to believe me, just look at the picture and know that you made a mistake..."

As I read through that, the only thought running through my mind is that Melody had finally lost it. That girl had serious "letting go" issues. Not knowing what to expect, I opened the picture. It took me a while to mkae out what Melody was trying to tell me, but then I saw it... And it hurt like hell. I didn't want to look at it, but I couldn't look away either. Sam, my wife, was kissing Monre, an ex boyfriend. I stared at that picture for what felt like hours, then finally closed my eyes, letting the tears fall under my eyelids.

How should I explain this? I wasn't mad, and I wasn't sad. I didn't hate Sam, but I couldn't say that I would jump up and kiss her right now.
She had an affair...

And I felt guitly. I knew I needed to clear my head right now, but I had responsibilities. I just needed to think right now. I grabbed the phone and dialled Tom's number. He answered, souding as irritable as always, but he lightened up whne he heard that I was calling. I quickly asked him to take care of Lucy, and waited for him to come over. I was unstable right now, and I don't think if I was asked, I could remember anything else.
I got in my car and started to drive, but I couldn't see because my vision was blurred by tears.

Sam's POV

"But how do you know it's not mine?" Monre asked me angrily. I shook my head, covering my face.
"We've been through this, it can't be yours, we were careful!" I mumbled, "Bill and I... we weren't." I saw the defeated and sad look on Monre's face as he stared back at me. "Well, what do we do now?"

I took his hand in mine and heaved a dramatic sigh. "I think you know." I said quietly. He nodded sadly.
"Yeah, but I don't want to."
"I don't either, but we have to." I replied. He didn't cry, I guess he was too "manly" for that, but it looked like he wanted to. I guess he really did love me, but I never believed him. We got up and I attempted to hug him, but he pulled me into a kiss and I didn't want to pull away. It took me a minute to realize that people were staring, making me blush.
"I have to get home." I mumbled.

The walk home was depressing, to say the least. I didn't want to break things off with Monre, we had fun, but I know I didn't love him like I did Bill. But I had to do, what I had to do. I walked into our apartment building up to our apartment. I found that the door was unlocked, so I opened it slowly, to find Tom in the kitchen, building puzzels with Lucy.
"Hey Tom, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused. He looked up at me, smiling happily. "Bill aksed me to babysit Lucy while he went out."
I nodded, smiling half heartedly. Lucy begged me not to let 'Uncle Tom' go home, so I let her stay over there for the night, it was Tom's idea, so it seemed like I was alone.

According to Tom, Bill had been gone for two hours when I got home, so I got very worried. The TV was still turned on, but I wasn't litening, I headed straight into our bedroom to find a laptop standing open. I sat down to see what was on the screen. My mouth fell open.
He knows.

I ran into the living room, grabbing the phone, listening to the TV. "... A car crash took place earlier this very afternoon-" The rest of the sentence was unheard because of the phone. It started ringing and I answered immediately. Tears welled up in my eyes from what the woman was telling me. "Okay, I understand. Thank you." I turned to face the TV again.
"- Bill Kaulitz was transported to the hospital and taken into ICU. Reports say he's very unstable at the moment and-"
I didn't want to hear anymore, I had to see my husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like litle twists :P
Comments = Quicker updates ;)
AND cookies :)