Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Making up

"Bill, wake up, please, please wake up. Don't leave me..." I begged as I ran my hand over Bill's pale, cold cheek. This was so frustrating, I didn't know if he could hear me, but this was the only way I could let him know that I needed him. "I can't raise Lucy alone, and this baby inside of me right now, itneeds a dad, itneeds you..." The warm tears kept falling while I watched Bill, but he remained still. "I never meant to hurt you, you've always made me happy, I love you. It's just... when you left me to go on tour, I got mad, then I started missing you and Monre was always around..."
I continued to cry softly, shaking Bill slightly, urging him to do something, anything. I placed my left hand on my growing belly, feeling nausious and tired.

"I miss your voice." I commented minutes later. This is how I spent my days, talking to Bill endlessly, hoping one day he would wake up and hear me. "I want to believe that Lucy was right Bill, that you'll never leave us, and that you'll take care of us. But... I can't." I whispered. "You're just lying here, what are we supposed to do? Just deal with the pain? Forget about you? You don't know how hard this is, I need you to open your eyes!"
This thing was killing me, I couldn't live like this. "I... I love you." I whimpered finally. I looked up once I heard the door open, through blurry eyes,I saw my brother-in-law staring at me. "Oh, Sam. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here, I- I wanted to..." He mumbled. I could tell that he was just as distaught about this whole situation as I was. "Well, I guess I'll leave." I said just as quietly.

I attempted to stand up, but when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I sat down again. It was done gently, not to be hurtful in any way, as I knew Tom. I let go of my husband's hand and turned around to face Tom. "Please stay Sam, I think we need to talk." He whispered seriously. I glanced back at Bill, then nodded in agreement. "I know." Tom pulled up a chair and sat down next to me, smiling slightly. "Look, I've been thinking, and I guess I need to apologize for how I acted."
I took his hand gently, I needed him to know that he shouldn't be apologizing. I mean, all of this was my fault. "You don't need to say anything, Tom. Everything was the truth, everything is my fault." I admitted tearfully as Tom squeezed my hand gently. "It's not. I was just upset, I said things I shouldn't, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

I looked up into his eyes and he looked genuenly sorry. "Tom... Don't." I whispered. He shook his head, silently asking me not to say anything. I couldn't keep quiet. "I'm sorry too." It was all I said before I started sobbing all over again. This time, if felt good to feel some warmth around me, I felt safe in Tom's embrace. I knew he was crying along with me, and I don't think either of us cared about who saw us like that. Suddenly I felt Tom lift his head, I followed his example. We were looking at eachother now, still holding eachother. Eventually, I looked away, forced to do so under the intensity of his gaze. "He is going to wake up." Tom reassured me, wiping away a tear on my cheek. "I hope so Tom, I really do." As I said that, Tom hopped up, a smile appearing on his face in record time. "Come on!" He said.

I stood up gloomily. "Tom?" I gave him a questioning look as he continued to smile in my direction. "Well I think that you deserve to be spoiled now because this has been a long month for all of us. And we all want that baby to be healthy, right?" I chuckled.
"Yeah, we do." I said, he took my hand, he was being so sweet right now, I could atleast try to be in a good mood. He pulled me out of the room, closing the door. "So, where do you feel like going first? We can go anywhere you want..." I smile,d pretending to think, right now, I decided to listen to my stomach. I threw my hand up in the air and pointed at the door. "To Burger King!"

Franziska's POV

"... There is still no change in his condition and-" I turned off the TV and threw the pillow at the screen. I always knew that I would regret what I did, I just never thought that I would feel this bad. I've kept my eyes glued to the TV and I've kept,y ears open for any news about Bill whatsoever. It was partly my fault that he was in a coma right now, and there was a chance that he might never wake up! If that happened, I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror ever again, knowing that if I wasn't so... so stupid, then none of this might have happened. Obviously all Melody cared about was making Sam miserable, though she seemed a bit sad about Bill. She didn't blmae herself for any of this, only that Sam brought this upon herself.

I, on the other hand, disagree. Yes, Sam was unfaithful, but it seemed like she was about to break things off with Monre. For all I know, that's what she was doing in the coffeeshop. "I really hope your happy Melody..." I mumbled as my sister entered the room. She turned to me, crossing her arms. "And what are you bitching about now?" She asked shortly. "Um, maybe the fact that Bill is in a coma and we're to blame!"
She laughed darkly before walking over, she seemed calm, but only for the moment. She grabbed my blonde har and started pulling it, making me scream in pain, it felt like she was ripping out my skin. "Oh Franzi, how many times have I told you..." She said, smiling sweetly, "we didn't do anything but help Bill."
Of course we did, because ending up in a coma is exactly what I call "help".

That's what I thought, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. Melody could be very dangerous if you don't do what she wants, and the people who failed to learn that, suffered the consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry for the long wait :p
I kind of forgot...
Sorry.
Comments for quicker uypdates? :)