Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Another tragety

Sam's POV

"She's kicking again..." I whispered excitedly as I felt another little thump in my lower stomach. "I want to feel!" Bianca said happily, leaning over and placed her hand on my belly. After a few moments, Bianca's smile widened. "Aw, I can feel it!" The two of us laughed as we watched Tom rolled his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips too. "That is one fussy little girl..." He commented, sending Bianca and I into a giggle fit.

Even though my family is going through a hard time with Bill, we're still able to have happy moments, like now. I was now 7 and a half months pregnant, with another baby girl. When I found out, I was thrilled, but I was still sad about not having Bill by my side. His condition hasn't changed in any way, but if you asked me, I'd say that it had gotten worse. It caused me alot of stress knowing that my husband might never wake up, and I was told to stay calm for the baby's sake. It was officially Tom's job to keep me happy, and I had to admit, he was doing a pretty good job, though when we went out, he seemed a bit gay. He took me shopping, brought me food in the middle of the night, took care of Lucy when I was at the hospital, he was a really great brother to me.

We were headed to my second sonogram to see that everything is still in order with my daughter. We arrived at my doctor, Anna's office right on time, my 3PM appointment, talking excitedly. We entered the office, sat down and waited for Anna to get everything set up. The metal was cold against my stomach as we waited for her to turn the screen towards us. As the black and white picture appreared, the three of us "Awed" in union. The first thing I noticed was my daughters hand, it was like she was waving at us, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. "Well Sam, it seems like everything is in order and both of you are doing fine. I hope I can expect you for a checkup soon?" She asked kindly. I chuckled and nodded, pulling down my shirt and getting off the bed.

"Defintley." I said, smiling. "Well, if there's anything else, feel free to call me anytime." She said kindly. We thanked her once more before Tom took my hand and lead me out of the doctor's office. "See Sam, everything is going perfect." Bianca said as we got into Tom's Cadillac. I had to admit, I was nervous about my baby's health after all the stress I went through, I think everyone is relieved to know that it's going fine. "Have you thought of a name yet?"
"Well, not exactly. I mean, I can't name our child without Bill having a say in it." I replied, feeling a bit sad again. Tom noticed the change in my tone and placed his free hand on mine, sqeezing tightly. I tried to smile, then looked over at Tom. "Hey, can you drop me off at the hospital for a couple of hours? I haven't been there in a while." I said thought fully. "Yeah, sure." Tom answered, "We can pick up Lucy from school too if you want?"

I smiled at him gratefully. "Would you mind?" Tom shook his head, not taking his eyes off of the road. "Not at all, we would love to." Tom said, speaking for Bianca, who apperantly, had nothing better to do. She nodded, smiling amost as wide as I was. "Thanks so much guys, I owe you." "Remeber that." Tom said as we pulled up infront of the hospital.
"Do you want us to walk with you?" Bianca asked nervously. I guess she was expecting me to have a crazy mood swing and start to cry, but luckily, I was in contol of my emotions right now, so I just smiled. "No thanks, I'm fine. I'll see you guys later then?" They nodded politely, waving at me as I got out of the car. My smile fell as I pushed the door open and walked to the room where Bill was for 6 months now.

There wasn't anyone in the room except for Bill when I sat down and took his hand. "Hey..." I started softly, looking at his pale face. "I missed you today, when Tom, Bianca and I went to the doctor's. It felt strange not having you there like with Lucy." I was speaking quietly, as aI believed he could hear me. "But everything is fine Bill, our daughter is beautiful. She actually waved at us today, I just wish you could have seen it..." I kept the pictures of the sonogram with me, just incase Bill would wake up, but I doubted that he would. "When you wake up... Would you still remember me?" I started to wonder out loud, "And what I've done, or our family and everything we shared?"
"Please wake up..." I begged, not taking my eyes off of my husband. It felt like an eternity where I just sat there, I didn't blink, I didn't cry, I just sat there. "Bill..." I looked down once I felt some pressure on my hand and I realized it was Bill!

His hand twiched once again, a smile appearing on my face as excitement bubbled up inside of me. I didn't let go of his hand, I heldon tighter. It happened a few more times, but then his face started twitching. His eyes didn't open, neither did his mouth, and my smile started to fade as Bill's whole body started shaking. "B- Bill? What's happening?!" I yelled in panic as Bill shook more, it woudn't stop. There was no trace of a smile now, tears were welling up in my eyes as I screamed for a doctor. He shook voilently as my screams filled the room. 'Dont you leave me Bill! Please don't, I need you!"
As I started screaming, a sharp pain shot through my lower stomach, but I didn't care right then. Bill continues to shake as the beep I feared to hear filled the room just as it did seven months ago, but I wasn't sure we would be so lucky this time. "Help! Somebody please save my husband!" I screamed helplessly.

In a moment, doctors and nurses filled the room, their faces covered. I don't know who pulled me back, but I couldn't see Bill andymore and I was screaming my lungs out. It was when I double over in pain that they told me that I had to leave the room to avoid further damage to my health. I had no say, I wanted to stay with my husband, but I was pulled out of there as they tried to restart his heart. If he died, then I'd die, thats what I vowed. He couldn't leave me, I needed him more that ever now, he was supposed to be getting better, but now he was dying and leaving me behind! I was crying hysterically, screaming his name through the pain I was in.
My hand was on my lower staomach, where I felt the pain, but I was worried about my husband right now. Or atleast I was, until I felt the wetness and realized that my water broke.

This isn't supposed to happen right now, it's too soon! I'm losing my husband, and now I might lose my baby too, this can't be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama Drama Drama.
Poor Bill.
Not really :p
Comments?
<3