Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

To me you'll be forever sacred

I'm still awake for you
We won't make it together
We can't hide the truth
I'm giving up for you now
My final wish will guide you out
Before the ocean breaks apart
Underneath me
Remember

Third Person's POV

As Sam was pulled out of the room of her dying husband, she sobbed dryly, screaming, praying that he'll make it. She was only seven and a half months pregnant, but under alot of stress, and it felt like her world had ended the minute Bill's heart stopped beating. She knew they restarted his heart once, but what are the chances that it will happen again? As she grasped her stomach in pain, only them she realized what had happened. Her water had already broken, even though it was much to soon.
Her screams had started up again, but this time, in pain, and fear for her daughter's life. The day went from good to bad, from bad to worse. She knew that she could lose everything she ever cared about right then.

To me you'll be forever sacred
I'm dying but I know
Our love will live
Your hand above
Like a dove
Over me
Remember
To me you'll be forever sacred

Sam's POV

"Anna, what's wrong? What's happening to my baby?" I asked my doctor worriedly, who had now gotten me onto a bed, monotoring my contractions, which were still very far apart. I closed my eyes as another contraction hit me. "Well, I think you know that your baby is going to be born prematurely which is very dangerous." I was crying all over again by now. I had asked Anna to call Tom, I needed someone here with me, there was no way that I could go through this alone. "But- Is she going to be allright?"
"Sam, honestly, I'm not sure. We know her lungs aren't fully developed yet and can't breathe on her own." With every word my doctor said, all the hope was dying inside of me, along with my husband and daughter. "What can we do?" I whispered.

"We're going to take her to ICU as soon as she's born, to make sure everything is fine. I promise we'll do everything we can to save her." Anna said sympathetically. "So, I can't see her?" My heart was in my throat, trying to keep my tears from falling. "I'm sorry Sam." "Please, just-" I couldn't finish the scentence for a sharp pain shot through, what felt like, my entire body. Anna grabbd my hand and looked down at me. "Listen, we're going to give you something to keep you calm, okay?" I nodded helplessly, praying that this would all be over soon, and that everything would be fine.

Tom's POV

This happened much more than I would like it to, my ex wife and I, sitting in a car together rushing to my brother and sister in law's side. We pulled over at the hosptal and started to run inside, but stopped at the door. "Where are you going!?" She asked frantically. "Um, I'm not sure!" There were two people who needed us now, and we can't be in two places at once, we needed to decide. "OKay, why don't you go to Bill, then I go to Sam." Bianca said, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. I nodded and ran off to the room Bill was in.

I slowed down as I neared the white door. It felt like my brother was slipping away from me, I couldn't let that happen. I refuse to let him die, he just can't. He's got a family to take care of, a daughter that needs him, a life that loves him, he can't throw it all away. I was blinking to keep my tears from escaping as I entered Bill's room. The doctors weren't there anymore, and a small smile appreaed as I saw Bill's stable heartbeat. The beep was music to my ears, it meant that Bill wasn't dead and there was a possibility that he might wake up.

I pulled up a chair and sat down next to my brother. My eyes scanned his body for any sign of movement, it was a force of habbit, but there were none. I rested my hand on the bed, right next to Bill's pale hand. I didn't say a word, my mind was with Sam now. I had no Idea what's going in there.
"Hmmmm..." A voice groaned. My first reaction was glancing back at the door, but there was no one there. "Hmmm." Only then I looked down to see my brother... moving? "Oh my gosh, Bill!" I said, shocked. I jumped up with excitement as my brother moved his head. "Bill?" I tried to stay calm as I watched my brother. This was it, either he would wake up, or not.

A few moments passed where he did nothing, but I could hear his breathing. Then as I looked up, and back down at him, his eyes fluttered open. "T- Tom?" I moved closer to him to hear him speak. His voice was very soft and cracked as he said my name. "Yes, Bill, it's me." I've seen things like this before. Where the person would wake up, but then slip into the coma minutes later. His weak hand moved to mine slowly and grabbed it. "Where am I?" He whispered. I heaved a sigh of relief to feel the warmth in my brother retun. "You're in the hospital Bill... You were in a coma for almost eight months." I replied gently.

His eyes widened slightly, as he attempted to shake his head. "No..." He mumbled weakly, "Where is Sam?" I squeezed his hand softly, not taking my eyes off of him. "She's in labour." I could see that Bill was about to freak out, so I placed my other hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Bill, Bianca's with her." I reassued him. "But... It's too soon..." "I know Bill, but you need to stay calm."
"But Tom... It's my baby..." He whispered, his eyes closing again. "No Bill, you're too weak, everything's going to be fine." I hope.

You break the ice when you speak
With every breath you take
You save me
I know that one day
We'll meet again
Try to go on as long as you can
Even when the ocean breaks apart
Underneath you
Remember
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is just blegh.
Next will be better.
That I PROMISE you :)