With a Kiss

Chapter One

"Emma, are you ready to go yet?" Tom yelled from the kitchen. July 10th it was that day. I rolled the suit case out of my room. I left it in the hall, and went to get the other one. With a back pack slung on my shoulder and two suit cases being rolled behind me, I went to the kitchen. My suit cases thumping there way down the stairs.

"THOMAS KAULITZ! Help her right now!" My mom yelled. Tom jumped in the chair from fright.

"It is only Tom. Not Thomas!" Tom complained. My mom glared at him anyway. Tom looked down and grabbed the back pack off my shoulder, and grabbed both the suit cases. "I don't get it though. Why do I have to help her?"

"Because she is carrying a baby, asshole!" Sam said quietly.

"Sam! Watch your language." My mom told him. Dad nodded. Ok, so I technically am Bill Kaulitz's girlfriend, but he left for a while when he found out I was carrying his baby. Tom stepped in and decided to help me. Now we are leaving my home, to go and live in Germany. Tom also said that Bill decided to move out. Thats what he said at least. And if I know Bill, and he wanted to be away from me, he would stay and not let me in. Bill is stubborn like that.

"Sorry..." Sam mumbled, stirring his cereal with his spoon.

"Tom, take her bags to the SUV, and Sam, could you go get her last suit case out of her room. Sam, my brother nodded and pushed his chair out, and went up the stairs. I followed Tom out the door. My mom did too, but my dad stayed inside to finish his breakfast.

Tom struggled to get my heavy suit cases in the back. I was about to try and help, when my mom told me not to. Instead the driver came out and helped Tom. Sam got the last bag in, because it was not as heavy. All of a sudden, loud tire screeching and pop rock music filled the street. Every one looked at the car speeding down the road. It came to a horribly quick stop in front of our house. The two girl teenagers rushed out the car and nearly tackled me with a hug.

"Emma, we'll miss you so much!" Kassey cried.

"But you guys are going to come live with us, in a few months, right?" I asked. Maya shuffled her feet, and looked everywhere but on me.

"Well..........my mom said I couldn't go...." She said sadly.

"Same..." Kassey cried. Now I cried too. I pulled them in a tight hug.

"But she said I could go over when you have the baby." Kassey said. "And Maya can come too." Maya nodded. I smiled and hugged them again. They were my two best friends. The stepped back as my mom came to say good bye. At this point my dad had come outside. Every one drowned me with hugs and kisses. My mom was the most emotional.

"Honey, I'll miss you so much, just like I did the last time you left." She cried. I patted her back and agreed. I finally was let go of, and me and Tom crawled into the car. My mom wrote Tom a list of things that he needed to do while I was pregnant, stuff like what I needed to avoid, and to rub my stomach in a circle motion, and other stuff like that.

I fell asleep on Tom's shoulder for the car ride. He stroked my hair as I slept. I woke up about a mile from the airport. I smiled as he told me that it was still morning.

"Jeez, why is it that every single flight is in the morning?" I complained. He shrugged.

"It does seem that way doesn't it." He laughed. I smiled again.

We got our bags checked in. We went through security. Oh, by the way, someone tipped the state that we were going to be there, so the parking lot, and baggage check area was filled with paparazzi and screaming girls. I laughed. So many of them wanted to touch my stomach.

Oh, another thing I didn't mention, Tom and I decided to let the world know about the baby. I was already getting the baby bump. It was pretty big for only a month through. All the girls screamed, and giggled, claiming to feel a kick, (even if there wasn't one, because I haven't even felt a kick yet.)

Tom flirted with tons of girls. I told him to stop, and hurry up, but he kept telling me that we had plenty of time.

"Tom, I love you!" Screamed a red haired scene girl to Tom. It was dark red, obviously dyed. Tom smiled and chatted with her. He eventually gave her a kiss on the lips, followed by plenty more kisses from other girls. There were even a few guys in the crowd, trying to talk to me.

"Emma! You're so fricken hot!" Shouted this jocky looking guy. I smiled, and told him off.

"I am not hot, my dear. I am beautiful, and wish not to be hot, and for your information, my temperature is quiet fine, danke schön!" I batted my eye lashes, rolled my eyes, and walked away from a very stunned teen. Finally, airport security was called, and including our own security guards, the crowd was contained. We finally got to baggage check.

And that was our air port adventure. I was hoping that there was going to be other famous people on the jet, but it was only CEO people. Boring. And the majority of the flight passenger was body guards. A total of 7 people weren't guards. 2 of those people were the Tokio Hotel TV camera man and interviewer.

On the flight, me and Tom sat next to each other, with the interviewers in front f us. We had a interview on the flight. They were really nice people.

"Guten morgen!" Said the interviewer. "Tom, Emma. How are you today?" He asked. It was in English, because he wasn't sure if I spoke German or not. I did, but not well.

"Tired." Tom smiled.

"Yea, a little cranky too." I giggled and pointed to Tom. The interviewer smiled.

"So where are you headed off too?" He said in a heavy, and think German accent.

"We are going home. Back to Germany, to the house." Tom answered. I nodded.

"Emma, do you speak German, asking out of curiosity?" He asked politely. You could tell his English wasn't the best.

"I do, but it takes a little while to remember it. It's not my best language, because I learned it after Danish and French." I smiled. He nodded.

"Soooo, I hear that Bill has decided to move out...?" He stated, and asked.

"Yea, he decided to move in with Georg and Gustav for a while. But he'll be back soon." Tom told him. Bill and Tom decided to try to keep their fight private. Not to have it across the world.

"Now, Emma, is it true you are carrying Bill's baby?" He asked. I rested my hand on my small baby bump.

"Yea, this is the start of the second month." I informed him. He nodded.

"Why did you choose to stay away from Bill?" He asked.

"Umm, we decided that it wasn't healthy for the baby to be traveling a ton." I told him.

"Who will you be staying with while the band is on tour?"

"My mom is probably coming over in a few months."

"Ah, ok. How are you taking this new fame, is life still pretty much the same for you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not at all. There are so many Tokio Hotel fans that recognize me on the street. Even I have a few fans. But some people actually don't really like me 'cause I apparently stole Bill from them." I smiled, and so did Tom. The interviewer had the camera man shut off the camera.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome, new readers and old readers. All the chapters will be Emma's POV unless it says other wise.