With a Kiss

Chapter Eight

The car ride home was boring. I hardly payed attention to where we where until I noticed we were about 5 minutes away from home. I started to do serious thinking. Would Bill and I get back together, would Tom let us?

"Simone! I changed my mind! I can't do this, I don't want to have them anymore. I'm scared. I'll fail at raising them! They'll all grow up to be whores in high school and prostitutes later in life! I won't be able to care for them properly!" I cried out and buried my face into Tom's shoulder.

"Oh honey. There is a health risk about have 7, and abortion is an option, but-"

"NO! I'm not gunna kill them!"

"Dear, I was going to say I would agree with it very much. And when you look at their fragile bodies when they are ready to see our world, your heart will melt. They will be the only thing that shines in the world to you. The odds are at least one of them won't be a whore. And you don't know that they will be prostitutes. And you can have help raising them. I can help the first year, and your mom is coming over. You will need to hire a nanny. You won't fail. Every mom is perfect, except for the ones that smack their kids."

"Are you sure?" I cried, but I wasn't positive she heard because I said it into Tom's shoulder.

"I'm absolutely sure. But for now you should call your mom now that we're here at home."

***

So the next day I called my mom. She freaked out when I told her about the number of kids inside me. Then I freaked out when she said she can't come over. It wasn't that she couldn't that freaked me out. It was why. Sam has leukemia. Yea, what the hell! Leukemia? Aren't like, children supposed to get leukemia? But she said the doctors were surprised that it was caught extremely early.

So Tom went back on tour, and I of course bawled my eyes out. Simone sent an email to Bill with pictures and explanations. He didn't reply. I cried about that too.

The next week Simone went shopping for me, while I layed on the bed watching a Tokio Hotel concert live. (Did I mention the doctor put me on bed rest,) Bill and Tom glared at each other. Neither of them smiled throughout the whole concert. Between the songs, Bill said something.

"So, how many of you are in a relationship right now?" The crowd cheers. "How many of you really care about that person?" They cheer again. "It's so fuckin great that there are so many people out there that are faithful to their lover!" He shouted into the mic. Oh my god hes drunk. Once Bill said that, Tom threw his guitar off and tackled Bill. They started to fight on stage, and Tom smacked Bill across the face, and the fighting continued. Everyone was freaking out.

This is not something Bill would do! They must have been arguing before the concert. Georg threw his guitar down and tried to pull Bill off Tom, since Bill was currently on top of Tom. Then came Tobi, and the other security guards, and even Jost came. Then of course the cameras turned off and was switched to a slide show of....WHAT THE HELL! Me and Bill?

I threw my head back into the pillow. Tokio Hotel is messed right now. And I destroyed them. Damn I hate my life right now. I'm a cow. None the less a pregnant cow! I ruined a world famous band, my brother has leukemia, I haven't seen my best friends for a long time, and my dad is still going to therapy since the accident.

Bleh.

"Hello?" Simone called from down stairs.

"Hi!" I shouted back. She came up the stairs.

"Bill and Tom got in a fight on stage."

"I heard on the radio. How immature."

"I know."

The TV station switched again.

Good evening Germany, I'm Melissa Goodwin, and I have a music update for all you Tokio Hotel fans. Girlfriend of Tokio Hotel's lead singer, Bill Kaulitz, is said to be pregnant with 7 babies. A clip of me, Simone, and Tom walking out of the hospital came up. We can definitely see, just by how big she is now.Jeez, in other news, Bill and Tom seemed to be talking in codes during their concert tonight, and after a few words of 'wisdom,' Tom attacked Bill, starting a fight. Looks like jealousy struck them both. Whats going on boys? We want to know.
More news, Heidi-
I turned the television off. Simone kissed my head, and left the room after turning out the lights.

I didn't fall asleep until 6am. Then I slept for 4 hours until Simone woke me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sick.
Comments will make me better