The cat who saves the world with underwear on its head!

Underwear Cat continues

Today i had the best adventure! and once again i did a fantastic job of saving the world, It started like this, i was sitting alone in my top secret littter box when i heard the terrifying screeches of a fellow cat! I put the underwear on my head as i ran into the front garden, there i saw that someone had tied their pet cat to a post, and they now had a gigantic dog chasing them! I ren over and i hissed at the dog, He stopped chasing the cat, and started chasing me! I ran away as fast as i could! after a while of running i noticed the dog had stopped chasing me and had started chasing the other cat again. Thats when i thought i had to go about this a different way, I jumped on to a nearby brick wall and called to the dog, He saw me and started running right for me, its good it was a stupid dog and it ran straight into the wall! i jumped down and untied the cat ( with my opposible thumbs that i have ) she was the most beautiful cat id ever seen, fleas and all! i was breathtaken when she licked my cheek and bounded off, it was quite suprising she had been living next door for all theese years and id never noticed..