A Trap of Lies and Seduction

Failed To Temptation

Soft giggles echoed around the house as she ran away from him with such grace that could only be compared to the waves of the sea, going back and forth as if waltzing.
The seductive effect of slow motion.
His lips curved into a smile with such ease it surprised him. No one else ever had that effect in him and he wouldn’t have it other way.
Nothing could compare to the moment when his arms finally managed to wrap around her and softly pull her down on the closest surface. Eyes glued to each others as their breaths got out in gasps, cheeks tainted pink.
“I love you,” he huskily whispered against her lips, crashing his down on hers with such want that shivers pleasantly ran through her body.
“I love you Coby,” she mumbled into the kiss, allowing butterflies to take over her in a way only he could.

He hissed as her nails ran over his scalp and tugged at his hair, causing a groan to exit his pink lips.
“Jen…”
“Yes baby?” she innocently asked, rubbing her long leg against his middle in what was suppose to be an “accidental move”.
He gripped her hips tighter, letting out a groan “don’t tease me sugar.”
Jen grinned and placed her lips on his neck, sucking and nibbling on his skin over his Chinese character tattoo while running her red nails down his back. Making his breath heavier as her fingers played with the waistband of his boxers.
Every little touch the two of them shared were like shocks spreading all over their systems. Increase of heartbeat.
Saying they were crazily in love wouldn’t be an exaggeration.

Her back arched against the hard surface she came to find out was the living room table as his hands roamed her body and pulled her further up on the wooden furniture, pushing notebooks and every kind of imaginable object to the floor on the way.
Every time they were together everything around them was a total blur. There was nothing beside the two of them worth caring about.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered in her ear as his teeth softly nibbled on the cartilage causing a small moan from her and her mind to be come dizzy as the adrenaline rushed to her head.
Little words were exchanged as the two lovers discarded each other of their clothes, mouths too busy entertaining one another.
Her hands unbuttoned his shirt knowingly and rubbed up against his toned and tattooed chest, taking in every detail, every feeling of his warm flesh.
Coby smiled against her lips and undid her pants, pulling them down her nice butt and past her thighs, and throwing them to the floor soon followed by his shirt that Jen had finally been able to pull out from over his broad shoulders.
“Don’t ever leave me” he breathed out as they broke their kiss for him to pull her shirt over her head, his hands instantly getting busy unclasping her bra.
Jen moaned as he cupped her breasts in his big strong hands “I won’t baby.”
Moving to his jeans she slid them off, bringing the fly down in a slow and seductive way, making him groan. A small giggle left her lips and she resumed pulling off his pants along with his boxers.
“There you go.”
She let out shaky breaths feeling him through the fabric of her undies. With one quick move Jacoby pulled them off and placed himself in between her legs feeling her warmth and wetness.

Jen stared up at Jacoby with loving eyes as he held one of her hands and twirled their fingers together, smiling as she kissed his tattooed knuckles.
“Go on baby,” she whispered, letting all the love and lust blend together.
A feeling of highness took place of her as he slid himself inside her, both longing for more.

No matter how many times they had been in the same situation it felt as amazing and special as their very first time.
All they could focus on were each others sounds of pleasure and heavy breathing as their bodies moved together.
She watched the way a smile played on his lips and sweat dripped down his forehead, he watched how she would arch her body to his and bit lip in a gorgeous way.
Then their eyes met and all the love they felt transpired in them.
It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...Sex!
Juicy start eh?
Hope you like this new story and no it isn't sex to the max. More I won't say because i like to surprise. You sure don't know what's coming.
Comments are highly appreciated :)
<33333