Before he Cheats

Chapter three

"Good night everyone," Tre said when they all got to their hotel rooms. The rooms were all located in one spot, and they had security. When Mike and Tre closed their doors, Billie creeped off to the nearest bar. He thought of everything between him and Adie. What a fool he was. He has a family that he loves and cared for him.
When Billie walked into the bar, he sat down at the bar part and asked for a fruity little drink, with vokda in it.
He saw a girl sitting next to him, she saw him, too. Her drink spilled across the bar.
"Oh, I'm so sorry about that!" SHe said, as she was cleaned it up.
"Hey, no problem, I'll buy you another one." Billie offered and their eyes met.
"Thanks, I mean, are you sure? Because what I bought was pretty expensive." She asked, staring back in the rock star's eyes.
"Ha. I take it you're upset about something, too?" Billie said, as the bartender handed the girl another drink.
"Yea, I can't earn any money,"
"Oh, I live as a rock star, so I get paid quite a bit each month."
"I don't have it very easy, you see."
"Oh? Do tell," Billie asked, and he was getting a little drunk, because he couldn't stop drinking.
"Well, I stand around all day, hoping some one will offer me a job. And my boss gets mad 'cuz I don't give him money...." She went on, but then was
interrupted by a soft kiss on the lips, from Billie.
"I'll take you in," He said when they parted from each other. He was so drunk, also, pretty hard that he didn't noticed what she was trying to say, that she was a hooker.