Behind The Trees

One.

She walked sulkily across the park, after walking away in tears from her group of friends. None of them bothered to come after her, they all knew where she'd end up anyway.

As the music blasted from her iPod, she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she felt the tears welling up and threatening to fall. Her fists clenched together angrily as she leant her forehead against the tree in front of her, the tears tumbling down her face.

She gathered herself and walked towards the bushes to the right of her. She reached them quickly and stepped sharply over the small wall which was laid before them. She walked a short distance once in the bushes and then suddenly stopped, next to, easily, the tallest tree in the park. She stalked round to the back of it and lent her back against it, letting herself slide down to the floor.

Out of sheer anger and depression, she tangled her hands in her messy blonde hair, then she pulled tightly on it whilst screaming.

~ ~ ~

He could hear someone screaming, a girl. It was coming from in the bush somewhere, to his left, he was sure of it. He scanned the nearest bushes, certain he would see whoever was screaming.

"Hello! Are you there?" He shouted, softly, to no-one in particular.

"Please, answer me! Why are you screaming? Are you hurt - has somebody hurt you?" He shouted, after getting no replies what-so-ever the first time around.

As, still, nobody answered his anxious and worried, yet caring and soft, shouts, he sighed and sat down on the low wall, speaking aloud his thoughts.

~ ~ ~

She heard a voice shouting, it sounded like a boy. Yes, definatley a boy... she thought.

She noticed that whoever he was, had stopped shouting, most likely given up. She felt bad for not answering him, but her voice had left her. She knew he only wanted to help her, but for some reason, she couldn't seem to find the confidence to just walk up to him and thank him, for caring.

At the mere thought of these things, she let out a strangled sob. Standing up to face the tree she was previously leaning against, fresh tears rolled roughly down her pale face. She balled her delicately skinny hands into tight fists and lashed out angrily at the tree. She tried to hold back her screams of pain as her hands bled and ached.

But no-one can handle the amount of pain that she was causing herself, by punching this tree. So she cried out in pain, dropping down to the floor, craddling her fragile bleeding hands tightly into her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this... Just kinda popped randomly into my head at, like, 3.30 this morning... So I'm a tad tired... ;D

By the wayyy... The last paragraph thingg... That's like, the author's point of view.. Well, my POV I s'pose... (:

Comments? Subs? ;D

I give you skittles! (;

xo