Seeing You Cry Makes Me Feel Like Saying Sorry

About Falling

I sat in the hospital room trying so hard not to break down crying. I couldn't lose David. He was the only family I had left. I will never forgive that damned drunk driver if anything happens to David.

"Hey, you ok?" I looked up to see Martin smiling weakly down at me.

He sat down next to me and took my hand in his.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder

"Have you heard anyhting yet?" he asked.

"No, not yet" I said squeezing his hand. "I'm sorry" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Miss Mason?" one of the nurses called. I took a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Yes?" I asked. I could already feel my eyes being clouded by tears.

"I'm sorry" she said. She didn't need to finish. I knew exactly what she was going to say.

I felt my knees growing weak.

"Your brother did not make it" she finished.

"No.." I whisped collapsing to the ground on my hands in knees.

The next thing I knew I was in Martin's arms crying.

"I'm so sorry Kayla" he whispered sroking my hair.

I couldn't say anything. I just sat there trying despratly to pull myself together.

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" he asked.

I nodded as he helped me to my feet. He took my hand and led me to his car.

Before getting into the car he hugged me tightly. "You're going to be ok Kayla" he said.

"Thank you" I said smiling weakly and hugged him back.

The drive back was silent. Neither of us knew what to say. When we got to Martin's house he hugged me once more and I followed him into the house.

"You should get some sleep it's been a long day" Martin said handing me a glass of water.

"Stay with me?" I asked taking a sip of the water.

"Of course" he smiled and layed down next to me.

"Thank you" I said moving closer to him.

He just smiled and put his arm around my waist.

"Kayla?" he asked.

"Yea?" I answsered.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" he asked.

Before I could say anything his lips were on mine and before I ever realized what I was doing I was kissing him back.

He pulled away and hugged me.

"I love you so much Kayla" he whispered.

"I love you too Martin" I whispered kissing him again.

The only time I ever felt safe was when I was with my brother. He was gone now and I thought I would never be the same again. But in Martin's arms I felt safe again.

"Everything's going to be ok" I heard him whisper before I fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So at the moment I am addicted to the song About Falling by Say Anything :] so that explains the name.
Anyway Oli Sykes story coming either later today or tomorrow!