You're Going to Have to Choose Between Me and Him, Fag

3

***Still Frank's P.O.V.***

***Fast Foward...In Brian's Office And Where Sitting Down [talking]***

"so guys i have a new idea for a new video if you'se are still interested and this one will make all the fans mostly girl fans go crazy" Brian said smiling to himself again with the creepy look. "and what has come up in your sick little mind this time" Ray asked "AND we are not going to sleep with eachother naked whilst playing our instruments....okay?" Bob raised his voice. "okay then....anyway that was a good idea and you'se like totally blew it off." Brian crossed his arms in defeat "well i was actually thinking that it would be a love sort of film and the lovers we will decide later....but other then that you'se just have to sing and play..exept for the end when the two lovers kiss" Brian said scared as if we were pointing guns at his head. I was mostly angry that we had to get the most pervet of a manager and i will most likley have to kiss someone. "BRIAN" i got his attention "ummm...i like the sounds of things but about the kiss thing at the end" i asked in disgust. "yeah...about that you'se two will only have to kiss for like 10 seconds max it's only like a vibe thing and trust me i got this idea out of fan mail........so please just do it for your fans" Brian started flicking through some papers that he had on his desk. I wonder who i will have to kiss. I don't care. Though i would like it to be Gerard i mean he is the best kisser out of all of them and there's nothing wrong with him.

***After we signed some papers i was back in the same house i was when i woke up***

We all sat in the loungeroom waiting for Ray to bring us some drinks to celebrate on really nothing. "so Gerard and Frank will be kissing in the new video" Bob questioned knowing the answer. Since Gerard hasn't spoken to me for a while and he is very angry with me i might just act dumb and pretend that i like him. I shifted myself over to Gerard and look him straight in the eyes "practise makes perfect" i half whispered making sure everyone heard. "oh shutup Frank....you know i don't want to do it and you also know that i don't like you in that sort of way" Gerard shifted further away and crossed his arms like a little 3 year old. I kept looking at him licking my lips. "drinks are here" Ray yelled chicking a cans of soda at all of us.

After we drank all our drink and sat there for a while talking about random stuff, i think that we even talk about how vaccums work. It wasn't even late in the night and we were all sleepy especially me. "im going to bed" Bob and Mikey yelled running to there rooms, ray felt aqward so he quickly left aswell. " i guess it's just you and me Gerard.

[[[Sorry that it is very short, But i have reasons]]]