Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Introduction

In a land far away, deep in the forest live vampires. Not your typical vampire, from a city near their forest they kidnap humans and make them their slaves. They make them cook, clean, everything there is. And if they dissobey them they punish them in the torture chamber. They all have only one rule which is to never fall for their slaves.

One day, this rule has been broken by a vampire known as Zacky Vengeance. But he keeps it a secret and no one knows about it. To hide it he made Samantha his personal slave so the others think that it's a punishment.

How would Samantha feel when she finds out that her master has fallen for her?

Main Character:

Name: Samantha Davis

Age:22

Personality: She is very loud and outgoing, but after being a slave she’s not her normal self anymore. She's the most stubborn person you meet. And still hasn’t gotten used to being Baker’s personal slave. Samantha has a good heart and when she sees the other slaves feeling down, she cheers them up. She’s over-protective; if any vampire hurt the slaves she would defend them. She’s like the rebel in the group.

History: Samantha was born on July 22. Her parents were always busy with work and were away most of the time so she lived with her older brother Jason till she was 18. At that age Samantha got accepted in some university and was so glad to be start. A few days at the university the girl was happy with her classes until one night, after some party she went to, Samantha was pushed into a dark alley and been kidnapped. It was none other than Vengeance. He made her his personal slave and has been making her work hard. However, surprisingly has been a bit nicer to her than usual. And now she’s still confused about why he acted that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you like it so I'd update the story.
Comment please!!! It will make me very happy XD
Also let me know if you want to be in this story.