Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 13

No one. I shook my head and laughed a bit at the thought of someone being behind me. When I turned around I came face to face with none other than...Matt.

"Oh God Matt, don't scare me like that again" I screamed and he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"SShh, don't yell they could hear you and kill me" He said and I nodded so he pulled his hand away from my mouth and placed it on my cheek then started to caress it.

"I missed you so much." Matt said looking into my eyes.

Before I could answer him I heard the door of my room open. I heard the person calling me, it was Frank. "Shit" I mumbled and turned to Matt. He read my mind that he had to leave. So, he nodded then before he left he told me that he'll be back.

"Sam, I've been looking for you and sensed that you were still outside. You should come in it's cold." Frank said and I got inside.

"Who were you talking to out there?" He asked and I froze.

"Oh, um....No one really just been talking to myself that's all." I said making myself seem like a freak. I just smiled innocently at him hoping that he wouldn't push the subject any further.

"Alright, just don't do it again. I don't want my wife to be some kind of a psycho." He said leading me out of my room and to the dining room.

We sat down and had our meal quietly. After that we heard Jeffery come in and he looked at me. "I'm sorry to interrupt but Miss Mckinley there's someone here to see you."

"Oh, thanks." I got up and Jeffery showed me the way with Frank behind us. This man won't leave me a minute alone honestly. I hope it won't be like that when we get married. Wait did I just think that?

We finally arrived in a room and I saw someone sitting on the couch. The back of his head looked familiar. When Jeffery said that I was here the person got up and turned to me.

"Zack?" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"My Queen." He bowed down and I rolled my eyes. "Just wanted to talk to you about a private matter." Zack said eying Frank.

"Um, Frank could you leave us alone for a while?" I asked him hoping that he would leave. I really wanted to know why Zack was here and what he had to talk to me about.

"Fine, don't be long and don't try anything Vengeance." Frank said giving me a kiss before he left.

"Ok why are you here and what do you want to tell me?" I asked angrily sitting down on the couch.

"Wow what's with the 20 questions? I'm here to see if you're ok that's all." He said sitting next to me.

"Oh then I'm fine you can leave now." I said pointing him towards the door but he didn't move. "Why aren't you leaving?"

"Cuz I sense that you don't want to be here. I came to find a way to get you out of this place as soon as possible."

"Are you crazy? I can't leave they will find me eventually and kill you." I said trying my best to whisper.

Zack sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...I don't care as long as you're happy." He said to himself not wanting me to hear.

"I didn't hear what you said."

"I said I don't care if I'm dead as long as you're happy." He snapped at me and I looked shocked at him.