Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 16

During breakfast, I tried my best to show him that I was interested in what he was saying. Frank didn't say anything about the wedding and I thought asking him later. So far, I've started to like him. He's being so sweet to me. And all of this time, I thought he was stubborn, demanding, evil and careless...I was wrong. He was the complete opposite.

We were now sitting in the TV room. Without paying attention, I found myself cuddling him and didn't pull away. A few minutes later, I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I love you."

I didn't dare to look at him. I know that if I said it back it would be a lie and he'd know it. I lifted my head and just smiled at him then turned to the TV. Just when he was about to say something the doorbell rang.

I pulled away from him to open it but he grabbed my arm and said that Jeffery would get it. I sighed and sat back down.

Jeffery came with 2 girls behind him. It was Katie and Lauren. I hadn't seen them since the day I left their mansion. Once they saw me they tackled me into a hug and Frank chuckled from beside me.

"Sammy, we've missed you so much." Lauren said pulling away and then they turned to Frank and bowed.

"Sorry, we didn't notice you sir." Katie said.

"It's alright, I know how much you miss her. So, I'll just leave you 3 alone." He said smiling then got up and kissed my cheek then left.

I started to blush and they noticed.

"Don't tell me you like him." Lauren complained.

"I don't. I'm just sticking to the plan. It's all an act guys really."

"It better be, we all know that Zacky loves you and is trying all he can to save you from this forced marriage." Katie whispered not wanting the others in the mansion hearing her.

"I know, I know." I said sighing. "So how are the others?" I asked changing the subject.

"Great. We came here to tell you a good news." Lauren said smiling at Katie.

"Really? What is it?" I grinned widely wanting to know.

"Well...Brian and I are engaged." Katie announced and I got up and hugged her.

"Congrats!" I squealed. "So when is it?"

"We don't know yet. Probably when this whole situation is over."

I nodded and we kept talking till it was time for them to go. I accompanied them to the door, then Lauren grabbed my arm and put something in my hand. She winked at me and they left.

I looked confused at her then opened my hand to see a small box. I put it in my pocket and looked around me. I decided to head up to my room and open it. On my way there I bumped into Frank.

"I see that they left. So what are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing just wanted to lay down in my room a bit." I said with a weak smile hoping that he bought it.

"Alright, when you wake up I was thinking that we should talk for a while. It's sort of important."

I nodded and walked away entering my room. I sighed heavily and sat down on my bed and took out the box. I opened it quickly and saw a golden necklace with the letters 'Z' and 'B' on it in red diamonds and 'S' and 'D'. I didn't know what 'B' stood for, but other than that I loved it.

"Like it?" I heard someone say and quickly recognized who it belonged to and smiled.

"No, I love it. It's beautiful." I said getting up and wrapping my arms around Zacky. "But what does 'B' stand for."

"It was my last name, Baker, before I got turned." He said then put the necklace around my neck with placing small kisses on it and I giggled.

"I should go before anyone finds out. I'll be seeing you soon." He said kissing me hard on the lips before he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so sorry that it took me like more than a month to update.
I promise that it won't happen again. thx for the people who've been patient :) and i hope i get some comments!

loulou xoxo