Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 1

It was midnight and everyone was asleep. It was the perfect time for me to sneak around and head to the roof. I put my black coat on and left her room. I walked slowly without making any sounds the hallways and left to the roof. I opened the door and walked under the black sky. I looked up and started to gaze at the full moon and the stars which were shining. I sighed and thought about how my life and how it was pointless to live since I'm going to be a slave my whole life here.

I know that there is no escape but somehow I'll would figure it out. However, it wouldn't be fair for the other slaves. God knows what will happen to them if I leave. I always protect them and if they do something wrong I blame it on me and get punished.

A while later, I heard footsteps approaching me. I hold my breath and make sure that my heart won't beat fast, because if it was a vampire they would hear my heartbeat. Then I sees a person's shadow but couldn't make up who it was until the person revealed his or her self.

"What are you doing up here in the middle of the night...Not trying to escape are you...Well, you better not otherwise, I will turned you in if I need to. So, its best to tell the truth." Zacky said.

He appeared behind me, grabbing me up by her arm. He turned her towards him and glared at me with his bloody red eyes. He could feel my heart thumping fast and the blood flowing around me is fast too. He licked his lips slightly before looking back at my eyes.

I tried to pull away from his grip but couldn't so I gave up and said "I wasn't trying to escape. Just wanted to get some fresh air that's all." I said then sighed.

"I never get to get out of the manor anyway."

I looked away and tried to pull my arm away and managed it succesfully. Then walked back to where I was standing before he came. Why is he here anyway?, she thought then asked him "So how did you find me here? I thought everyone was sleeping?"

"I am hungry, smelt for you...besides...I need some...comfort at times..."He said.

Zacky walked up to mer and smelled me for awhile while placing his head near to mine. He smiled while putting his hands on my arms. He then let go after realising what he had just did. What's with him? I thought confused. He then looked away to take his packet of cigs out. He looked at me and frowned slightly.

"What are you standing here for? Hurry up. Oh, I like to have orange juice with blood in it for now. Not too much blood, just a few drips will do. Dont want to get myself drunk doing silly things."

Zacky laughed while he lit his cig that was in between his lips and he smoked the cig and put the packet back into his pocket.

When he lit up the cig, I waved my hands trying to push away the smoke and then coughed a bit and looked disgusted at him. Not only from the cig but for what he wanted to drink.

"Pfft, like he'll get drunk by drinking more blood." I mumbled under my breath quietly so that he wouldn't hear. But of course they have ears like a bat they could here anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok the first chap is up. Sorry it took so long.
Let me know if u wanna be in this story like the other band's slave or something. I could make up a storyline for you.
Comment plz it will help me update faster.