Buried Myself Alive

I Have Friends in Holy Places

Mikey stood up grabbed the hood of my hoodie and yanked me up.

“Dude, that’s it I’m getting you away from here.”

“Wait, what?!” I was afraid of what Jeff was going to do to me, but Mikey was already dragging me down the street. About a two blocks Mikey finally let go of my hoodie.

“He’s gunna kill me for sure…” Which could be true. I have no idea.

“Ah Common forget about your dad man. You’re gunna have fun tonight for once. It looks like you’ve been starved of it.”

Now that was true. I hadn’t had fun in years probably. I haven’t even smiled I think. Not since my mom died. I wonder if I’m going to tell Mikey that. Nah. Just brings up more reasons to get hurt. Trust me. I’m no good when I’m hurt. I’m as good as a forgotten half drunk can of beer. Always getting thrown away.

“Ya know I bet you’re gunna love my brother. You kinda remind me of him in a weird way. I think it’s the eyes. You guys have like the same color eyes. That’s kinda weird.”

He glanced at me.

“You don’t talk a lot.”

“No, I guess I don’t. I’ve never had people to talk to.”

“No friends?”

“Nope.”

“What about school?”

“Drop out.”

Mikey slowed in his steps and mumbled something. I was a little weirded out.

“Um, Dude?”

“Oh sorry. You just.. You’re a lot more like Gerard then I thought.”

We continued to walk and I got to know more about Mikey. I found out he’s not gay because he has a girlfriend, Alicia. He has a girlie side, and a rougher side. His girlie side loving rainbows and unicorns (no wonder I thought he was gay) and his rougher side being his taste in music. Which actually wasn’t that bad. He and his brother were both into the Smashing Pumpkins. Which is really sick since that’s one of my favorite bands (next to Iron Maiden and The Misfits). But Mikey’s favorite band is Anthrax. They’re okay.. But I’m not that into them.

Mikey stopped walking and started to walk across the street, stopping to motion me to cross too. I looked carefully across the street to see if there were any cars. I must've looked like I was a little kid. Mikey was already across the street and I hadn’t even barely started.

“What the hell is taking you so long dude?!” Mikey shouted at me from the opposite side of the street. I don’t know. I answered to myself in my head. The street was empty. No cars. Silent, dark, and still. After that episode earlier.. I guess..

I.

Just.

Can’t.

Do.

It.

I stared at my feet and turned around, about to head home. I heard Mikey’s foot falls as he ran across the street to come after me.

“Dude, what’s up? What’s wrong?” His hand was my left shoulder to stop me from walking further away form him. Why did he have to care. A guy who didn’t know me for more then today cared. He cared more then my own father.

“Frank?” Mikey’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I silently thanked him.

“Oh um.. Sorry I just keep think ‘bout Jef- my Dad you know?” Damn I slipped.

“You don’t call him Dad do you? You know you don’t have to pretend you have a perfect family. No one does, Frank.” Ah shit. He caught my mess up. Of course. I always mess up. UGH! Why does he have to fucking care??

I kept all my thoughts to myself and just looked at Mikey. He took a hold of the sleeve of my hoodie and he walked with me across the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here's my new chappy =D
I hope all you peoples like it ^_^

Comments = love && love makes the world go round <33