Sunset Strip Souveneirs

Befriending Mr.Sixx

Roxxie

It was around 2 am, and Scarlett and myself found us the only remotely sober ones within this house. The floors were scattered with passed out bodies, empty bottles of vodka in their hands, alot of them with a considerable amount of white powder lingering on their top lips.
My eyes scanned the floor, and I realized some were even naked, used condoms abandoned everywhere. Can anyone say ew?

"Shall we go home?" I asked Scarlett, nudging her.

"No...Not yet. Lets get the fuck out of here though, this is beginning to gross me out" Scarlett told me, kicking a used condom from under her feet.

I followed her out of the house, the music still blasting from the small stereo that was situated in the living room. The cool night air hit us immediately as we strode down the street, barely able to stop ourselves from stumbling all over the place.
I took out a cigarette, offered one to Scarlett and sparked up. Exhaling smoke, I looked across to Scarlett and sighed.

"Where are we going now? All the clubs are that way and I don't think my feet are up to walking too far" I told her, shaking my head.

"I say, we get more booze! And we could always try and score some powder...or acid. Whatevers around" She shrugged carelessly, grabbing my wrist so I was walking with her, rather than dawdling behind.

"Good plan! Can we get some whiskey? I feel like whiskey" I asked her, breathing out smoke that soon disappeared into the night air.

"Well you don't look like it!" Scarlett cackled, laughing at her own poor joke. Even if I didn't find it amusing, I still cackled along with her.

"We're so retarded sometimes; but I guess that's just the fun of being fucked up" I giggled, throwing the remains of my cigarette to the floor.

The street was bare; there wasn't a person in sight. We had realized that the guys lived in a really shitty part of L.A. The street was probably full of drug addicts, thieves and hookers. Not that we were complaining; we actually kind of envied them for living so close to connections to that mind numbingly amazing powder.

"Hey...Who's that?" Scarlett asked, stopping abruptly and nodding in the direction of four people.

I followed her gaze and squinted; Big hair, thigh high boots and a whole lot of zebra print were striding towards us. As they neared, a grin appeared on to my face as I recognized them.

"Hey guys!" I grinned, striding towards them.

They'd obviously been on a special trip to purchase even more alcohol. Vince had a large crate balanced in his arms, Nikki was clutching a plastic bag that was filled with bottles, clinking at the slightest movement he made. Mick and Tommy were carrying both plastic bags and crates.
I vaguely remember chatting shit to each of them back at their house, snorting, drinking and fucking with them as well.

"Scarlett! Roxxie! Where are you going at this time of night?" Tommy grinned, looking from Scarlett, to myself then back to Scarlett again.

"We were going to get more booze" I shrugged, briefly looking at Scarlett before replying.

"Well you don't need to; we've taken care of it" Tommy replied, striding forward, the other guys following.

"Are we going with?" I whispered at Scarlett.

"Why not? Free booze" She grinned, just as Tommy turned back to shout "Are you coming or not?"

We strode after them, quickening our pace so we were no longer lagging behind them. Within minutes, we were back at the house, people cheered as they noticed the large amount of alcohol being brought in. As Mick placed a plastic bag down on the sofa, I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and rushed out of the room, not caring where I was going. To be honest, I hope they wouldn't notice the absence of a bottle of whiskey. Turning back, I noticed Scarlett, sitting on Tommy's lap, pouring vodka and whiskey into each others mouths.
I giggled, shook my head and found myself climbing the stairs, accidentally kicking unconscious people that lay on the stairs, obviously completely intoxicated.

There was alot less people upstairs. There were a few people muttering to each other, high on drugs, sat around near the top of the stairs. The walls were adorned with graffiti, making the plain white look oddly vibrant but trashy at the same time.
I pushed open the first door to find an empty bedroom, consumed by darkness. I flicked on the light, and looked around. It was a shithole; a bass guitar was leaned up against the furthest wall. Black stains were splattered on the walls, probably from hair dye or make up; probably even both. There was a mattress placed in the centre of the room, the floor around it concealed with porn magazines and random pieces of paper.
Not caring in the slightest, I sat on the hardened mattress, and practically ripped off the whiskey bottle lid.

As I lowered the bottle from my lips, I noticed someone stood in the doorway, watching me carefully.

"Any reason why you're in my room?" Nikki asked, kicking the door shut behind him as he sauntered over to the mattress and sat beside me.

"Not really...I just came up here and went into the first room I saw" I shrugged, handing him the bottle.

"I think thats a sign" Nikki murmered, a wicked smile appearing on his face as he put the bottle back into my hands.

"A sign? What the fuck are you talking about dude?!" I giggled, swigging the whiskey.

"That we should defiantly fuck" He nodded, his eyes fixed on me.

"Oh fuck off; I'm far too wasted to make the effort" I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Then how about you just lay there and I'll do all the work?" He suggested, his smirk becoming more like a grin as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"That's practically rape" I stated, sparking up a cigarette and blowing smoke into his face.

"No it's not; Can't rape the willing" He shrugged.

"But I'm not willing!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you are; you haven't once said 'No, I don't want to fuck you' you've just told me how you're too wasted" He replied, swallowing large mouthfuls of whiskey.

"Fine! No, Nikki, I do not want to fuck you" I told him. "Well not tonight anyway"

Nikki grinned, and took the cigarette from me, taking a few drags before handing it back.

"Why don't you try Scarlett? She would probably fuck you" I suggested, swiveling myself around so I could watch him. Nikki Sixx intrigued me; Of course, it might have been because he was gorgeous, but it was just the way he was that made you want to stare at him forever.

"Scarlett? Please! I wouldn't fuck that bitch if she was the last chick in L.A!" He exclaimed, shaking his head.

"What the fuck is wrong with Scarlett?!" I cried defensively.

"She's a fuckin' bitch, that's whats wrong with her! See this?" He gestured to the dark purple mark spread across his jaw. "She did that!"

"Are you sure it was her? She doesn't usually go around smacking the shit out of people unless they insult her or something" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"As soon as I ran into her, she told me to fuck off or something, and I don't let any fuckin' bitch speak to me like that! No matter how hot they are" He replied ending his sentence with a swig of whiskey.

"Ah" I winked knowingly. "So you think shes hot?"

"Go fuck yourself Roxxie" Nikki mumbled, sort of jokingly, lying back and pulling out a joint.
As he lit it up, the familiar smell of skunk spread throughout the room. I sniffed and smiled.

The door burst open, and we both lazily turned our attention to the person now standing in the doorway.

"Sixx, you better not have fucked my woman" Vince told him darkly, slamming the door shut as he practically jumped onto the stained mattress and pulled me onto his lap.

"You're woman? What the fuck am I, a-" I exclaimed, trying to prise myself away from his grip.

"No, I fuckin' haven't...She didn't want to fuck me" Nikki shrugged, interrupting me as he placed the joint between two of my fingers.
I took a few drags, waiting a few long seconds before exhaling. I placed the joint in Vince's mouth and started giggling.

"Does anyone know where Scarlett is?" I asked, mainly to Vince.

"Yeah, she's fucking Tommy in his room" Vince told me, handing the joint back to Nikki.

"Lucky son of a bitch" I thought I heard Nikki mutter as he passed the joint to me after exhaling a long plume of smoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit on the short side. Thanks for reading!
We love comments by the way haha *hint hint* ;P

Wrathx