Sunset Strip Souveneirs

She's Already The Reason I Can't Sleep

Scarlett

“I watched Roxxie leave the bathroom and turned my attention back to Duff, a small smile playing across my lips. But I’m done here. I blow him a kiss and exit into the club. Not searching for Roxxie, I go for the bar ordering double vodka orange which after all is my trademark poison. I turn back around to be more than unimpressed. Fucking Nikki with his arms around Roxxie!
She has her back to me and I vaguely see a smirk on Nikki’s face as he towers above her but is looking down at her.
I’m not sure why but she rips away from him and storms off.

So he’s playing us both? Cunt!
As she stomps across the club, he looks defeated. Good! Then he makes his way across in my direction, but I’m not sure if he realizes I’m stood here.

I turn back to the bar downing my drink, seething with rage.
“Hey Scarlett” I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and cross, resting just below my hips.
I turn my face and find Nikki’s about a centimetre away, that cocky smirk across his face.

“What the fuck do you want? Not getting any off Roxxie so you come and find second best? Fuck you, Sixx” I growl, turning back to glare at the bar.

“Oh Scarlett, it’s not like that” he growls down my ear, his arms still in place.

“Really? Cos that’s exactly the way it looks to me. I’m not having you make a twat of me! Got it?” I continue glaring at the bar, taking swigs of my drink.

“Look Nikki” I turn around and rind his arms shifting with my movement, not from my person, just to rest on my ass instead. “You clearly like Roxxie, so when she rejects you stop fucking coming back to me! I am not her substitute and I shall not be treated as such!” I huff.

“I don’t want her though”

“Don’t bullshit!” I screech “I just fucking saw you with her a second ago!” I want to finish my drink but cannot contain my anger; I throw half a glass full of alcohol and juice right in his face and slam the glass in the direction of the floor, finding it shatter.
I push him away from me and storm off.

Fucking asshole!

I pass a table and swipe the drink, not caring what it is. I continue and seat myself alone in the corner of the room, drinking this straight Jack Daniels.

Fuck it! I can’t sit still I’m too angry, so I make for the door taking the glass with me and juggling to find my cigarettes, placing one between my lips and lighting it. This is so annoying! Halloween has been ruined because the ludicrously desirable Nikki Sixx is fucking me over and it makes me feel angrier than I’ve been for a long long time. Not since I left home. But that’s another story.

“Scarlett?” someone calls my name and it’s not Roxxie.

“What?!” I bellow, not even turning around from my direction of walking, which is currently to nowhere in particular.

“Wait up!”

Hesitating, I stow to a stop as quick footsteps chase me down.

“What’s up?” Vince grabs my arm facing me.

“Nothing” I huff, not bothering to practice proper deceit.

“OK...where are you going?” he doesn’t even bother to argue, matching my despair of the evening.

“I have no clue. I just don’t want to be in there” I divert from even looking at the venue.

“Come on, we’ll go back to my place then. I don’t want to be there either right now.

“But why? Cos of Roxxie?” I drag many times from the cigarette between my lips.

“It doesn’t matter”

“But if you go back now you’re passing up having sex with about twenty girls.” I raise an eyebrow “you do know I’m not going to fuck you right?”

“I don’t care. Just...lets go” he motions for us to carry on down the road back to the Motley house.

“You shouldn’t have been so possessive over her, she doesn’t do ownership rights” I sigh.

“Tell me that now”

“Your problem is your chauvinism. Its OK for you to fuck anything that walks but she daren’t speak to another guy. That’s fucked up” I roll my eyes.

“Look, I don’t care right now. I just wanna get fucked up”

“Ok we’ll later I’ll grab you someone to fuck too”

We arrive there some time later after conversations that go pretty much the same way.
I’m not too sure what happens after three bottles of vodka and whiskey each later. But the next thing I know I’m being woken up and dragged into the bathroom where I try not to collapse on the floor while throwing up.

“Fuck...what…what” I can’t even coherently form a sentence. Everything hurts too much.

I fall back against the door after about five solid minutes of puking and have water thrust in my face.

“No!” I swipe my hand in its direction but miss it, it was only meant to be a defying gesture anyways.

“Scarlett, drink it”

“No” I whine, my stomach feels like its ripping apart and not even curling up will help.

“Up” I’m commanded. Nikki it would seem has come to my rescue and pulls me up into his arms, taking me out of the bathroom.

I weave in and out of consciousness and feel as though I’m about to die.

“Are you gonna throw up again?”

“Nothing...to...puke...left” I groan.

My body is empty and I’m in agony which is not good when being this fucked up.

“OK, sleep then” he pulls a cover over me.

I look around and just barely figure out that I’m in his room on his mattress. My last alert actions consist of getting a death grip around his wrist and when he finally stops struggling, he allows me to wrap myself around him like some kind of snake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyones comments and such! It does mean alot and I want everyone to comment for the sole point of knowing what you think.
xxx