His Discreet Confession

You know that feeling you get, when you finish it, that feeling that it can’t just end there or that emptiness? It’s like you are in the main characters life. You feel their emotions. You feel the love, and the drama they go threw until, finally it ends. It can’t though. There has to be more. That can’t be the end. Then suddenly your thoughts rest. You’re just calm, barely even thinking. Maybe you’re even revaluating the whole book. Yet you can’t just hop to the next. You already cried (or felt that emotion), you already know what done is done. There’s nothing you can do to change it. Now you just sit there. You’re just a void.
That’s how I feel. When your done with your crying, when your done regretting and missing (no, you never stop missing), your just empty drained. I feel drained. I want my Jacob back. He was everything to me. It was a story all in it’s self. It was our story, our life.
It had a beginning. It had middle, and for us together it had an ending. It’s like it was magical and yet dramatic. It was like I was reading a book and feeling someone else’s emotions (at least for part of the times.) Then at times I was there it was my reality. The book I was reading was reality. The book was my reality…
The story of Andrew and Jacob had ended. As I walk the halls, whether they are empty or occupied, I realize a new one begins. It’s isn’t Jacob and Andrew. It’s Andrew…and maybe later possibly someone else. Now it’s just I, with just a few side characters from the book that has already closed.
Either way, the story of Jacob Wayne and Andrew Fields (the story that has closed) is a story worthy of being told. So, I’ll tell it to you. I’ll tell you it the best I can. There might be rambling, forgotten murmurs that I am trying to recall, there might be endless questioning. I of course will be the one asking questions hoping some voice, maybe even you can answer them for me. So please bear with me, read my, our story.
And so the story begins of course with an introduction.
  1. His Discreet Confession part 1 He thinks I'm funny
    Andrew I mean Andre and Jacob original slash