Status: Completed

Even Forever Doesn't Seem Like Long Enough

Prologue

My name is Amber King and I'm twenty-one years old.

That's the end of the formalities.

I'm a pretty fun, lively person. Some people describe me as bubbly, some people describe me as ultimately out of my mind. But I prefer to describe myself as someone who lives life on the edge, someone who's not afraid to do what she wants and be utterly spontaneous in the most ridiculous of situations.

I tend to laugh when I find out something really serious.

I tend to skip like a child when I want to.

And most of all, I tend to do what I want, whenever the hell I want to do it.

But the thing is... I never used to be like this.

Three months ago, I would never have dreamed about living my life like this.

But then again, two months ago, I was diagnosed with leukaemia and found out that I barely have a year to live.

So here's my story about the last year of my life. How I made a list of Twenty-Five things I wanted to do before I died and how I did them all before it happened.

The story of how I did the expected, the unexpected and the down-right unreasonable.

And how I met the most routine guy in the world and turned him into the most unbelievably impulsive man in the universe.

And then I fell in love with him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments on the prologues or on my profile telling me which story you'd like me to concentrate on. The one with the most support will keep going and the others will be deleted/put on hiatus until the chosen story is complete.