Greedy or Straight?

Leaving

It’s been two days and Ali still hasn’t talked to us properly, Ed’s obviously not happy, Ed ordered his bed yesterday, it’s being delivered in two days time, but I have to stay and wait for it because he is going to visit some family in oxford, and he will be gone for four days, he is leaving in fifteen minutes.

Teddy came round last night to apologize for his attitude towards our relationship. He told me he was just shocked and he just needed time to adjust, and we gave him the time he needed and now he is totally fine with us.

“Alex?” Ed called from the hallway,

I walked through the kitchen into the lounge area towards Ed, I walked through the lounge door and there was Ed standing with a big bag at the front door.

“I’m about the leave the taxi is here” he said giving me a small smile

I walked over too him and placed my hands around his waste, He dropped the bag he was holding and placed his arms around my back. I pulled him closer to me rubbing circles in his back, I placed my chin on the crook of his neck and pulled back and kissed his lips tenderly.

He smiled at me then kissed me again, I smiled into the kiss leaving Ed smiling like a loon.

“I will be back in a few days Alex, I will call you every night I promise” Ed said reassuring

I smiled at him and hugged him once more, kissing his cheek before pulling away and letting him go.

He gave me a small wave and walked out through the front door and into the taxi that was waiting on the drive; I stood at the door watching the taxi pull away.

I sighed and closed the door, I walked up the stairs towards Ali’s room and walked in, Ali was sitting on his bed listening to his iPod, I walked over too him and pulled the ear phones out of his ears.

He gave me a look that could kill.

“Ali, I will prove it too you that I’m not gay” I said looking into his eyes

“Okay go on then” he said smirking

“I will, but as long as you don’t tell Ed” I stated

“Tell Ed what?” Ali asked smirking

“Well I’m going to go to a night club tomorrow night, and I bet you I can pick up a girl” I said smirking at him

“You probably could, but your performance in the bedroom will be stark crazy” he said smirking again

I sighed

“Ali I’m not fucking gay, I still fancy girls you know” I stated

Ali nodded and put his earphones back into his ears and I heard a loud annoying sound coming through them

“Urgh! Cascada” I whispered sighing

I walked out of the room and back too my own room. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment thinking of Ed, and how I’m going to have to keep this a secret. But to prove my point I will have to.

I know it’s the wrong thing to do, but I have too, it winds me up too much knowing that he wont believe me, oh my god he winds me up stupid fool.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a fairly long chapter.. well it's leading up to a chapter to come :D
Ohhhh yeashhh :D
Comment ? (: