Greedy or Straight?

The phone books

I went to sleep fairly early last night, just thinking about Ed, I woke early this morning, so I thought, I could look through some phone books, while Ali was asleep, for some female escorts.

I know I’m in the wrong, but I can’t let him think I’m gay, I’m not.
I don’t even fancy men, just Ed. I suppose I could say I enjoy being around Ed, I enjoy kissing him, and well… he turns me on.

I opened the yellow phone book, and looked for some agency’s, I found a few, I phoned a few up and asked for there prices, some where way to much for the action.

I finally found one that wasn’t going to burn a big hole in my pocket, it was a girl called Alicia. She agreed to meet me in the club which I was taking Ali too tonight. And she told me what she would me wearing so I could recognise her, maybe if I explain my situation to her she will be understanding and make Ali believe we had sex.

I put the yellow pages away and the phone back on it’s halter and walked into the kitchen to make my third cup of coffee of the day. When Ali walked in looking smug.

“Looking forward to tonight” Ali said smirking an evil grin

I mumbled looking away from him; I pushed past him and into the living area. I sat down and sipped my coffee.

He came in and sat across the room from me, his eyes looking slightly amused.

“Please Ali, if I do this, please promise me you wont tell Ed” I asked him

“I won’t tell your precious boyfriend” Ali said with an evil glisten in his eye

“Ali what is wrong with you, why can’t you accept the fact that were together now, in a relationship” I said sternly

“Why can’t you accept the fact that your gay” he said evilly again

“Ali I’m not.., you know what, I will prove it tonight that I’m not gay” I said nearly shouting

He smirked and I sighed hard and walked out of the room, he’s really fucked me of.
♠ ♠ ♠
.... dun dun duuunnnn !! .. lol :)
Yeah the BIG night next :)
Comment? :D