Greedy or Straight?

The Proof

“Alex are you ready?” He shouting knocking on my door

I sighed and opened the door to find Ali smirking at me, I walked past him and down the stair well.

“I ordered the taxi 20 minutes ago, it should be here by…”

A beep from out side cut him of

He smirked at me

“After you” I said to him

He walked out of the house, I locked it behind me, I got into the cab next to Ali, the cab ride was a awkward silence, only the odd word was said to the taxi driver such as ‘bin busy’ ‘what time you on till’.

We got out of the cab out side ‘sidekicks nightbar’ in York, a few miles from our home. We walked into the bar, I was looking out for a girl with a red dress on and a red flower in her hair, I spotted her, she was verry attractive and looked about 20.

Ali got the first round in before he went of in a flirtaicious mood, then I walked over to the girl who was at the bar with her back to it, and looking around. For me probably!

I walked up to her and she gave me a small smile

“hey” I said to her

“I’m sorry darling, I’m waiting for someone” she said looking behind me

“Mr. Davies” I replied smirking

“Oh sorry darling, I thought you would be older and less handsome” she said smiling at me

I looked down and blushed

“I need to tell you something” I told her

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked her

“No thank you darling, I already have one” she replied smiling

“Lets get that table over there” and I pointed to an empty table

She smiled and picked up her half full glass from the bar, she walked slowly over to the table I followed behind her.

“So what was it you were going to tell me sugar?” she asked sweetly

I explained my situation to her, and she happily agreed she told me it was too good to be true that a handsome young man like me would hire a hooker.

After a few hours of talking, mainly about me and Elliot Minor, she actually had heard of us, her little sister was obsessed with use or something. But after a while Ali came over.

“I’m gonna get going you coming Alex?” he asked me sluring his words slightly

I smiled at him and nodded, I grabbed my jacket from the chair and gestured for Alicia to leave with me, and she did, she hooked her arm in mine and we walked out side waiting for a cab.

Ali eyed Alicia up; I smirked but looked away so he couldn’t see my reaction.

When we got back to the house, I trailed Alicia up the stairs, and a few minutes later she striped into her underwear, and we heard Ali walk up the stairs and into his bedroom, I heard his light switch flick and his bed creek as he climbed into it.

I smirked at Alicia then whispered a plan in her ear, she smirked back then started to play along with it, we lay on my bed both in out underwear, we started to moan loudly, both of us, we stuck it out for 10 minutes, just too make sure he heard ‘us’.

Then we fell asleep on top of the covers.

I awoke the light creaking in through the gap in my bedroom curtains. I noticed Alicia getting changed next too me, I gave her some money and she left, a few seconds later I heard the front door slam.

I hopped into my shower to freshen up and got changed into some red shinnies and a black tee; I walked out of my bedroom to meet with Ali on the landing.

“Okay Davies, the way she was moaning last night, your not gay, your bi” he said smirking

I grimaced at his last comment, but then it clicked I must be bi, but I can’t be can I?

I shivered at my confusion and continued to walk down stairs, I got towards the kitchen and heard sobbing coming from the decking out side, I opened the back door too see Ed, sitting with his bag, and tearstained cheeks.

My heart sank, I was found out, and I’ve hurt him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longgg chappterrr,,, enjoy :)
Poor Ed, i just want to cuddle him <3

Comment? :)