Greedy or Straight?

All Good Things Come To An End

I opened my eyes; I looked straight into Ed’s eyes, am I dead?
He was holding me in his arms.

“Is this heaven?” I asked Ed

Ed had tearstained cheeks; he was whispering my name quietly

“Alex, your okay” he half shouted

I grimaced, I had hoped this was the end of my life, I know Ed will go and leave me now.

“Ed what happened?” I asked him slowly

I gripped my throat, it ached slightly I also felt light headed.

“You slipped, the rope was still round your neck, I jumped and cut the rope with my dagger, I lifted the rope from around your neck, but Alex that doesn’t matter now, you’re okay” he said before leaning down and brushing my lips with his.

I pulled away, I turned my head away from him, when I looked back to him, and he looked hurt.

“Ed, please don’t kiss me” I asked stubbornly

“W..w.. Why” he choked out crying

“Because you’re just going to leave me again, and it hurts too much Ed” I whispered

“No Alex, this opened my eyes, I promise you I will never ever leave you again, I love you, I want to be with you” he said

“So my suicide opened your eyes?” I asked shocked

“No I didn’t mean it like that” Ed said

Ed picked me up in his frail arms, but he managed, he carried me too Ali’s jeep, I noticed he had my pump bag resting on his arm, he pulled the keys from it and sat me inside the jeep.

He drove the jeep back to the house, I kept staring out of the passenger window, I couldn’t bear it if he left me again, I would have to defiantly die then.

When Ed pulled up my drive, Ali Dan and Teddy ran out of the house, they all had tears rolling down there cheeks.

Ed got out and walked round to my side of the vehicle, I was still weak and drowsy, Ed carried me into the house and lay me down on the sofa, the sofa I had been lying on a few hours prior.

My heart ache was continuing, I just wanted Ed in my arms.

“Ed?” I called out

He came running in and knelt next too me

“Yes Alex?” he asked me concerned

“Ed, please come and cuddle me” I asked him weakly

He smiled and nodded, I moved over for him, he lay next to me, I nuzzled my head into his neck, and he hugged me tightly whispering how much I meant to him, I just didn’t want this moment to end. But all good things come to an end.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D.. but s'true, they do :(
Comment? :) x