Greedy or Straight?

Straight man ?

Ed nodded his head slowly, then shook it and pushed his hand through his black scruffy hair.

“You don’t understand Alex”

“Understand what?” I asked him

“How am I supposed to seduce a straight man?” Ed asked seriously

“Erm... Just kiss him, but Ed I’m sure Ali will understand” oh shit I slipped up, I said Ali, I wasn’t suppose to let on I knew!

“Ali?” Ed asked shocked

“erm…” I stopped in mid sentence

Ed moved forward closer too me, he had no expression on his face, I watched in awe, he bent his head forward towards mine, he wrapped his arms around my back, I stood frozen not knowing what to do. it was then he stood on his tip toes and brushed his warm soft lips against mine.

I slowly kissed back, I was shocked by Ed’s out burst, he pulled away and let his arms dangle and he took a step back.

I blushed and turned away, I walked into the hall and took some keys from the table, and I got into Ali’s jeep, I drove to a little place just outside York.

I just needed time to think after what just happened, I felt bad just leaving Ed there not saying anything to him before I left, but I’m sure he will live. I arrived at the place and parked the jeep up in a small pub car park and walked over the small bridge which has a beautiful view, I looked over the bridge as I walked, I looked down into the little stream.

Watching the fish jump in and out of the water as they swam made me smile a little, it made me think about how they have no care in the world, they just live there life the best they could.

I walked over to a small tree which was at the side of a river. I sat down under it against the trunk of it. My mobile phone in my pocket went of, I moved slightly to pick it up. I looked at the caller display, it was Ed, I cancelled the call, but I sent him a text saying...

‘Ed I’m having a think at the moment, I’ll be home later Alex x’

I placed my phone back into my pocket and stared out towards the river.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm writing a new chap now ... i know this one is short :)

Comment ? :)