Greedy or Straight?

Forgive me?

“Ed” I whispered I wasn’t sure if it was a hallucination

He walked from the door and down the hall, I ran out of Ali’s room, I ran after Ed, Ed walked into my room, I followed him.

“Ed, why are you here?” I asked him

“Alex, I’m sorry, you were right, I’m really sorry Alex” he replied

“Ed please, I don’t quite understand” I said unsure of why he was apologizing

“Alex, I’m sorry, I don’t love her, I love you, I want you, I need you, I’m sorry for the hurt I’ve brought you, please Alex, please forgive me” he replied looking into my eyes

I was speechless

I couldn’t be angry or upset with him anymore, I just need him.
I walked over too him and wrapped my arms quickly around him, I pecked his lips quickly before pushing him on the bed and straddling him.

I straddled him, kissing his lips over and over, when I finally pulled away, he smiled at me.

He got up from my bed and closed my door, locking it.

He smiled seductively at me and straddled me, he kissed my lips so tender. He went to lift my shirt of, I stopped him

I grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

“Ed don’t” I whispered with tears in my eyes

“Why baby” he replied

I wriggled away from him, and stood at the edge of my bed, he watched me with beady eyes. I pulled my top of to reveal slashes all around my body.

His jaw dropped and a single tear escaped his eye.

“Alex, please tell me you didn’t”

“I was so hurt Ed, it was the only way too cope”

He slid of the bed and walked slowly over me eying my body, as he got closer he gasped, I looked down my body too see what he gasped at, I noticed a cut, it was words.

I love Ed Forever

More tears started to escape his eyes, I walked over too him and wrapped my warm arms around him, he sobbed into my shoulder. He looked up and started to speak again.

“Alex, I’m really sorry, please please forgive me, I love you, I will never leave you, ever again”

I smiled at his words, and kissed his lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D It's all good in the end (btw this isn't the end)
:D
Comment ? :)