Greedy or Straight?

The pain

I woke to a tremendous pain in my backside, I moved slightly and there was a small twitch of pain, I opened my eyes, Ed was still asleep, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Ed eyes shot open at the sound of my pain, I smiled slightly and he shot up sitting next too me, we were both still naked.

“You okay?” Ed asked me softly placing his hand on my back

“Yeah, it’s just it hurts a bit, but I’m okay” I said making sure he wasn’t worrying

He placed his cool lips onto my back and kissed lightly, he ran his hands down my back and to my waist he pulled me closer and whispered sweetly too me.

“I love you Alex, More than anything in the world, last night was the best night of my life”

I smiled at his words, and leaned over and kissed his lips, a spark ran through my body, I knew he was the one.

After having Ed, it made me love him and want him even more, no less; I loved him with all my heart.

“Ed I can’t tell you how much I love you, just make sure though, make sure you know I love you because I do” I said smiling.

He leaned in a kissed my lips once more, this time taking it much further, he ran his tongue over my bottom lip, I let him enter the warmth of my mouth straight away, he moaned into the kiss. Then we both pulled away at the same time.

I watched him blush slightly, I just chuckled at his response.

“I’m going to get a shower!” I exclaimed

“Can I join you Mr. Davies” Ed said seductively

I smiled and jumped up, I dragged him frommy our bedroom and into the bath room.

I switched the shower on , and jumped in at the right temperature, Ed on my tail.

We huddled together under the warm water, Ed grabbed a scrunchie and some soap and began to wash me, i moaned when he touched certain area’s of my body, I pulled the soap away from him and washed him, hoping to make him hard, because he made me hard.

I rubbed his body, paying special attention too certain parts, and it worked, he got extremely hard, moaning thrusting into my hands, I smirked because I was teasing him, I pushed closer too him, my boner digging into his torso, and I gripped hold of his, and pumped him whispering dirty thoughts into his ear, he moaned like a whore, and came into my hands, I pulled my hands up too my face, and licking my hand clean.

Ed dropped to his knee’s in the shower and I watched him, he took my penis into his mouth and licked it and sucked it, I moaned a lot, and come into his mouth, he swallowed, and getting back up and kissing me hard, letting me taste myself.

We held each other for a few minutes under the warm water, just holding onto this special time with love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyy
I know this chappy is rubbish!
I'm just really tired with getting up for school and that!
It's a horor!
No time in the day anymore !
URGH!

So yeah..

Commen ? :)