Greedy or Straight?

My first dream like that in years

He was lying on top of me, kissing my lips softly, we were lying on the couch, my legs slightly parted, his thigh pressed against my crotch area creating friction, I moaned slightly at his small movements.

We kissed roughly, he pushed his weight onto his knee and sat on his knees, he smirked seductively at me, I was getting aroused, he undid my zip on my pants and pulled them down slowly, gazing into my eyes, he pulled my jeans of my legs, and I was left in my boxer shorts, I lay there staring into his dark brown eyes, his pupils dilated with excitement. He placed his right hand on the bulge of my boxers and moved it in circler motion, I moaned loud, loud enough for the neighbours to hear me, that’s if we had any.

I got the hardest I had ever been before

“Ed that feels so niceee” I said moaning the last part

He smiled at me and continued

Teddy walked through the door, I looked away from Ed’s gaze to notice teddy with a smile on his face. He pulled his top of then undid his pants and walked over too us.

Ed didn’t once look his way, he carried on pleasuring teasing me, I wondered for a slight second if Ed was oblivious too Teddy being there.

Ed stood up, I moaned because of his teasing, Ed took a step back and let Teddy step forward, Teddy pulled my boxers down and threw them out of view, my big hard on came into view, he grabbed hold of it, I moaned at the sudden contact,

“Teddy arrr, Teddy” I moaned

“Teddy let…”

“Alex”
“Alex”


“ALEX”

I awoke with a jolt, I jolted up quickly realising that it was a dream. I turned my head and Ed was standing in the middle of the room holding a few bags, he looked shocked, no not shocked, angry.

“Ed what was I saying in my dream?” I asked quickly rushing my words

“You where moaning someone’s name, not mine Alex, Teddy’s, and by the looks of things you where pretty excited” he said with tears in his eyes.

I shook my head; I couldn’t believe this was happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
=)
Comment ?