Greedy or Straight?

He's huge

I grabbed Teddy’s hand and pulled him up the stairs, to which we would resort too my bedroom. Ed followed closely behind.

We entered my bedroom, I pushed Teddy on the bed, Ed ran over too him and stripped him bare, before pulling his own clothes of.
I pulled my clothes of also, and walking over too my bed and crawling on it too join the other two.

Teddy was huge, I smirked at him before grabbing the lube and coating it on his large member, pushing the gelly liquid over his hard member making him gasp in pleasure, then I went on my hands and knees’ and told him too enter me, he pushed in me, I stayed silent while getting used too him inside me, it hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it for the pleasure that was waiting ahead.

He let out a big moan, before slowly pushing in and out of me slowly, I heard Ed telling him too position him self over my back and his hands next too my sides, which he did.

Ed pushed into Teddy and teddy let out a small squeal of pain, but Ed slowly started too move, his strides matching Teddy’s in me.

It wasn’t long before we were all moaning each other names in pure bliss.

Teddy started too pump me as he was reaching his climax, hitting my prostate with every stride.

I come quickly my muscle’s tightening around Teddy’s dick, and making him moan then he come into me him bury his seed within me.

I heard Ed moan as he came into Teddy, Teddy pulled out of me and I lay on the far side of my bed panting for air, Teddy lay next too me in the same state, then the other side of him lay Ed, we slowly fell asleep, after catching our breaths’.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Teddy lovers you might love that (:
Awhh (:
Comment ?
I'm sorry it sucks though :L
(: x