Greedy or Straight?

Jolt

I awoke with a jolt, 2 weeks had past since out little 'fun time with Teddy'
and I had that night mare again,

I was in his living room, waiting for him too return, Dan was out, Ed was at home, He returned and sat close to me, our thighs rubbing, thats when he Lent over and whispered

"Run away with me Alex"

I gulped and nodded, He grabbed my hand, then his car keys, and pushed me into the car, The car sped down the road, towards my house, i wondered where we we going, when he pulled into my drive, then turned the key in the ignition and locked the doors, He began too kiss me, I couldn't pull away, thats when my lips forced out the words 'I love you' and he smiled and kissed me more, I couldn't get away, then when i Finlay did pull away I looked to my left and Ed was staring tears rolling down his face, With a razor in his hands, trembling, he took the razor and slid it across his wrist. I cried out in sadness, I grabbed the handle of the car and tried to force it open, It wouldn't budge.

then I awake


I have that dream every other night, It's fucking my head, I can't stand this anymore, I have to get away, I look to the right of me, and Ed is there soundly asleep, I creep out of bed, pull my clothes on and grab a bag from my wardrobe and stuff it with clothes.

I walked down the stairs, and out the door, taking Ali's jeep.

I drove as far away as I could, ending up in a place in wales, the north of wales, it too me four hours too get there, far enough away.

I switched my phone of, and drove around looking for a place too stay, I had too refuel so i stopped at a place called Buckley, as i went to refuel, i noticed a young attractive girl about the age of 17 looking at me.

I smiled at her and went to pay for the fuel, when i walked out of the shop I noticed she was still there, I walked slowly over too her too see what her problem is when i noticed she has a Elliot Minor shirt on, I sighed and carried on Walking too her.

When I reached her i expected her to squeal, but she didn't.

She noticed my sadness and the first words she spoke to me was

"Are you okay Alex?"
♠ ♠ ♠
(: whooo is she (: (not me)