Greedy or Straight?

This girl

I was shocked, I truly was, I was expecting her to be a teenie, but she wasn't.
She truly looked sad that I was sad.

"Whats your name?" I asked her softly

"Lucie" She replied with a huge grin

"Well Lucie, you really want to know whats up?" I asked her in all seriousness

She nodded, not taking her brown eyed gaze from my blue eyes.

"If I tell you, you got to promise not to tell anyone" I said

She placed her hand out in front of me, gesturing me to shake it I took it and then let my hands drop.

"Promise" she said with a smile

"any where we can go, It's a long story, I don't want to tell you in the street" I asked

She shook her head, and frowned

"Well do you know anywhere we can park up?" I asked

she nodded and pointed to a car park opposite the garage, I nodded, and we walked towards Ali's Jeep, both got in, and went and parked up, There wasn't many other people around, it was a small unused car park, tucked in from the road.

I explained everything what happened, she was shocked, I began to get regrets about telling her, but no one Will believe her anyway if she did decide to tell, but she seemed happy that me and Ed have a relationship.

Until I explained I ran away from it this morning. She frowned, even tears appeared in her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked her softly

she nodded

"Go back to him Alex, follow your heart" she said tears still welling in her chocolate brown orbs

I nodded slowly, staring into her eyes.

I didn't even know the girl, she just seemed like one of those people you can trust, and I've always had that problem, I trust people too easy, but trusting Lucie was the right decision. We exchanged numbers. She got out of my vehicle and walked away waving, She was a nice girl, but I only ever found out her name, but I have her number so....

I made my way back to york, I was only halfway there and it was 3 O'Clock, I had been ignoring my phone all day, I know Ed would of tried to get hold of me, but then i realized my phone hadn't even gone of since this morning.

A few hours later I was nearing york, As I got closer I got this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, I didn't know whats wrong, but i gulped and carried on.

I pulled up my drive and got out of the car, I walked into the house, not making a sound, wanting too surprise Ed, I walked up the stairs slowly, I heard a bang on the floor above me, I stopped for a second, then carried on, as I reached my bedroom I heard movement.

I slowly and quietly pushed my bedroom door open, The sight in front of me was evil, Ed and Teddy, topless, getting more than friendly. I crept away not making a sound, Tears not actually there. Just anger towards them both, yes my heart was breaking but the anger was overpowering.

I decided to lie on the sofa downstairs, then the tears started to freely flow out of my eyes, I could hear what was going on above me, It hurt me, every second of it hurt me. I cried myself to sleep, not wanting to wake up, or to wake up and it all be a dream, but a dream it was not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment...
Poor Alex... :/