Greedy or Straight?

Let's share

I finished of my sushi and checked my watch again, it was 9:45, I got up and walked over to close my curtains, I picked up a bunch of clothes up from my bedroom floor, I then threw them in my laundry basket. I switched on my bedside lamp and then switched of the light.

Ed walked up and stood in my door way again, I looked over towards him, he smiled at me, I walked slowly towards him, when I reached him I placed my arms around his waste, and he placed his head in the crook of my neck, I did the same with him, then I tilted my head slightly to whisper in his ear.

“Are we going to tell the others?” I asked him

“No, not yet” he replied it was barely a whisper

I smiled slightly, realising I wasn’t ready to come out yet, I wasn’t quite sure about my full sexuality.

“So are we sharing?” Ed said pulling away and holding my shoulders with both hands, I looked into his eyes and smirked

“Yep” I replied with a smirk

“I’m tired” Ed said yawning

“Me too” I said smiling at him

Ed striped down to his boxer there in front of me, I couldn’t help but stare. He pulled the cover back on my double bed.

“What side do you sleep on” he asked me looking at me

“The left” I replied smiling slightly

I watched Ed climb into the right hand side of my bed; he smiled and pulled the covers up to his neck.

I pulled my clothes of throwing them into my laundry basket, and I pulled some pyjamas out of my drawer, I felt Ed’s eyes on me, but I just smiled it of, I slipped into my pyjamas, I walked shut my bedroom door and tiredly walked over to the left side of my bed and pulled the covers back and slipped in next to Ed.

I turned on my left side to face Ed, he turned on his right side to face me, and I smiled and he smiled back, I turned over and switched the lamp of, and then turned back to face Ed, I could see his eyes glistening in the dim light of the hallway creeping through the door.

I slipped my arms around him, he did the same back to me, and I fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) omgawsh,, it;s like the 4 chap of today, or fifth, idk XD
But i love writing this XD :)

Comment ? (: