Greedy or Straight?

Prove it?

“What time is it Lex?” Ed asked me tears still in his eyes

I tilted my arm and checked my watch

“6:30” I replied wiping his tearstained cheek

“What’s Ali doing up this early?” Ed sobbed

“I don’t know, I’m going to talk to him” I said

I nudged Ed a little then he climbed of my knee, he sat next to me and grabbed his tea of the table and started to sip it again, I stood up and yawned and stretched.

“What about your coffee” Ed asked me

I shrugged and continued to walk towards the stair well, I got to the stair well sighed before continuing to walk up it, I walked slowly up the stairs, then along the landing, I got to Ali and Ed’s room, I knocked and walked in.

Ali was sitting on his bed, reading a book. He looked up and threw me a dirty look, I walked over and sat on the bed next to him, he put his book down to give me his full attention.

“Ali look…”

“No Alex, how many secrets do you want to keep from me, I’m suppose to be you best friend, but then you keep something like that, how long have you known you’ve been gay?” Ali asked me

When he said ‘gay’ my face dropped.

“I’m not gay Ali” I said almost shouting

“Prove it, you haven’t had a girlfriend since high school” Ali said harshly

“You know why Ali, you know I’m scared of getting into relationships, I’m scared of getting hurt, but that’s not the point, I’m not gay” I said to him

“Prove it” Ali said looking away

“Okay I will”

Oh no, I can’t believe I agreed too that, I’m going to hurt Ed, but what he doesn’t know wont hurt him, and it’s only once I have to do it, or maybe I can get out of this, maybe I can go to a nightclub and find a hooker, and bring her back and not sleep with her, pay her to stay the night in my bed, but I will have to do it a night Ed is not home.

Yes that will prove it too him, I will do that.

I looked up Ali was back to reading his book, I walked out of his bedroom, I walked into my bedroom, and looked in the bed sheets draw and found some more bed sheets. Ed appeared in the door once again. He walked into my room to help me put the bed sheets on the bed; I gave him a small smile.

When we put the bed sheets on the bed, we climbed in and drifted of to sleep, again we were in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
:|... rubbish, i promice the next one will be longer :)

Comment? :D