Greedy or Straight?

Bad Reaction ?

I woke up, in Ed’s arms, it felt so right, I smiled and stared at Ed he was asleep, I leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips, I loved the feeling of my lips against his. He slowly opened his eyes, I sat up and Ed did the same, I pushed my fingers through my hair, and Ed giggled.

“Morning beautiful” Ed said to me softly after giggling

I smiled at him and leaned over and placed my lips upon his, he kissed back, I pulled away and smiled, we both got out of bed and walked downstairs, and he walked over to the kettle and put it on, getting two cups from the cupboard, he turned around too look at me, I was stood watching him, he smirked, I smirked and blushed and looked down towards the floor.

I giggled nervously, and then moved closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his waste, I glanced up at the clock it was 10:30 .

*Cough*

I pulled away from Ed, and looked nervously at Ali from the doorway.

“Morning Ali” Ed said nervously

Ali ignored him, and pushed past him to the fridge and got a beer out of the fridge.

“Ali don’t ignore us” I said stubbornly

Ali looked up and squinted his eyes at me, then just walked past me. There was a knock on the door, I sighed and walked to answer the door.

I opened the door to Teddy and Dan, they had smiles on here faces, Teddy looked half asleep, Dan looked wide awake.

I smiled at them and gestured for them to come in, they did and I followed them to the kitchen, where Ed was finishing making the drinks.

“Hey guys” Ali said to Dan and Teddy walking through the kitchen

I gave Ali evils, because he was plain ignorant to me and Ed, but to them it was a different face. I was nervous though, I know Ali will say something to them.

“Have you heard Teds, Dan, Ed and Alex are a couple” Ali said smirking knowing he’s got us back big style.

I looked straight towards Ed to see his reaction, tears were welling in his eyes. Teddy smirked, and Dan just stood bewildered. Then when Teddy noticed I didn’t defend my self he spoke

“Alex?” he asked, his smirk totally wiped away

I just looked up at him; he stared back at me wide eyes. Teddy turned and left a few seconds later we heard the door slam, I flinched, Dan walked over too me and pulled me into a hug and then walked over to Ed and pulled him into a hug, we didn’t hug back, we were just shocked at his reaction not being a bad one.

“He will come around” Dan said giving us both a small smile

“I’m going to talk to him” Dan said then he gave a small wave and walked out of the room and out of the front door to follow Teddy

Me and Ed stared at Ali wide eyes, he smirked and turned and left the room, then Ed broke down in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
:|, Teddy is going to be more understanding than Ali, Teddy just needs to ajust to the idea ! x
Comment ?
Thanks From Vicky Minor x]