Where's That Broom?

Where's That Broom? [STANDALONE]

POV: Mike's

I stared at my boyfriend from across the other side of the classroom. He had his head down on the desk and was most probably sleeping, he was never big for history and neither was I, we’d usually skip this class but had been getting caught too much recently.
“Can you tell me what year the Battle of Hastings was Frank?” Ms Carr asked him. He didn’t even flinch, still sleeping – dead to the world.
“FRANK EDWIN WRIGHT!!!” Tré shot up.
“Wha? Er 1963?” he questioned rather than answered.
“No Frank. It was 1066 and for that you can have detention, go on.” Tré rose sleepily from his desk, grabbed his pen and walked towards the detention room,
“By the way, it’s Tré.” He reminded her as he left the room. God I ain’t staying in this dump. What to do what to do?
“Rosie and Jim, Rosie and Jim. Rosie bent over and Jim slipped it in!” I shouted as loud as I could. Everyone burst into laughter.
“MICHEAL PRITCHARD! Now I hardly think that’s appropriate for this lesson, in fact any lesson! Detention!” she shouted.
I smirked, grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

As I entered the detention room I noticed a figure hunched over the desk asleep again. His brown hair shining from the sun. I walked over and playfully swiped him over the back of the head. He grunted and looked up at me. He smiled one of is cute smiles again. He pulled me down by my waist and onto his lap. He buried his head in the crook of my neck as he kissed me. He started to leave little bite marks on my neck as his hand reached under my shirt and slipped into my boxers.
“Tré!” I swiped his hand away. He pouted. We just sat there cuddling for the time being, until the bell went of course.
“Oh look, PE!” I said sarcastically, “Let’s skip.” We walked out of the detention room and down towards the main entrance doors. We were walking comfortably until Tré pulled me into the closet.
"Well hello." he said in a seductive tone. "Now where's that...stupid...fucking light cord?" I felt him feeling around for it while our lips were locked together. He found it, as the light turned on we broke apart and looked at each other in the eyes.
"I love you" I said to him. He replied with a kiss. I parted my lips a little and he pushed his tongue through, dominating my mouth.

I could feel his hand snaking up my leg and towards my boxers, daring to venture inside. I giggled,
" Tré, what if we get caught?"
"Makes it more of a turn on."
He wasted no time and started to unbutton the shirt I had on. He grinned. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my cold fingers up and down his torso, he shuddered at my touch. I took his trousers and pulled them over his slender hips.
He returned the favour by pulling off my shirt, then my pants.
"Forget all the sloppy shit, we've done enough of that, lets get onto the good stuff. You ready?" he asked.
"Uh huh." I half moaned, half said.
With one swift movement he entered me.
"OH TR--" he covered my mouth so passers by couldn’t hear us. He started off slow, our hips grinding together, hitting me straight on every time. As we both neared our climaxes he stopped. I looked at him confused. He stuck his tongue out and traced a wet line right down the middle of my body till he met my 'nether region' again. He flicked his tongue, up and down with accuracy. I moaned in pleasure. Last time we had sex I gave him a blowjob, it was his turn this time.
When he knew I was about to come there n then, he stopped, I cursed a little.
"Now my sweet, for the big Finale, the peest de résistance.'' he slammed back into me again causing me to moan loudly, I dug my nails into his back as he sped up the pace, until eventually coming and flopping onto my stomach.

"God Tré, that was fan-fucking-tastic." I said slowing my breathing down.
He looked up at me and smiled.
"You were pretty awesome too." he kissed me and we tickled tongues before getting our clothes back on.

"Now where’s that bloody broom?" Tré practically shouted. 'Broom?' I mouthed to him. He smiled.
"Oh here it is!" he grabbed it and pulled me out of the closet.
"Thank you for helping me find the broom Mike." he acted out. I giggled,
"No problem, it was fun finding it." We walked down the corridor hand in hand.