Alter Ego: And You Thought It Was Over

Chapter 11

The girl smiled at Nick as he wiped some of the dirt from off of her scraped elbows.

"Please allow us to help you. Would you like to come on our bus and freshen up?"

The girl nodded her head as Nick walked her back over. Pressing his lips to mine, he introduced us.

"Chelste, this is Ashley. Ashley, this is my girlfriend Chelste."

"The celebrity I've seen in the pictures."
She smirked, nodding her head.

***********

The girl sat on the couch as I went to take my shower. Nick was in the front of his bus getting the girl a snack after she got her shower. When I had finished, I came out with my hair in a towel, completely forgetting we had a guest on the bus.

"Chelste?"

I looked up and gasped.

"Wait a minute. You're not Chelste. You're that other girl Audrey. Wait, that means Audrey's Chelste or Chelste's Audrey. You're the same person."

How was I gonna fix this? She knew now. Nick came back in the room and gasped.

"Ashley it's not what you're thinking."

"Whatever it's not. I'm gonna be rich."
She pulled her phone out and snapped pictures.

"I can see the headlines now. CHELSTE IS AUDREY."
She snickered and bounded out of the bus. Nick looked over at me and sighed.
"You have to be more careful."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter is the last chapter in this series.