Alter Ego: And You Thought It Was Over

Chapter12

After Ashley ran off the bus I took the towel out of my hair and sat down on the couch. This was deffinetly not how I wanted my secret to get out. I would have prefered to tell it myself or not to tell it at all. Nick came and sat next to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Its going to be ok."

"How do you know that Nick? How do you know my fans won't hate me for lieing to them?" I huffed

"You are just going to have to spin this in your favor." Joe said as he sat in front of me

"How do I do that? I have no idea how to even start to spin this in my favor." It was starting to frustrate me that they weren't seeing this the way I was.

"I have and idea" Kevin excliamed and ran out of the front room.

~

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I please have your attention. Chelste Maguire would like to say a few words about the recent incident that has taken place. Thank you" My manager said politely and left the stage "Good luck" she wispered as she passed by me

I slowly walked up onto the stage with butterflies in my stomach.

"Thank you all for comming. I know you are all wondering what is going on? How can I be two different people? Well the thing is that I came up with the idea to have another personality solely to keep a normal life as a teenager. Yes it wasn't quite as normal as I wanted but I knew it was as normal as I was going to get. Juggling being Chelste and Audrey was hard and now that the secret is out I don't know how people will react. I just hope people will see that I didn't do it to intentionally lie to them but to keep a life that wasn't always in the news and was somewhat normal for a teenager. I was hoping that people wouldn't make a big deal out of this but I can see now that, that isn't going ot happen so all I can is sit back and wait for this to blow over. It would mean the world to me if you all would print the truth of why I did this and not because I wanted attention or whatever else you might say. And I know that true fans and good people won't care that I have two different names, they will be there for the music and not for all of this. Thank you again for comming. Thats all." I was relived that is went as good as it did.

I walked back over to Nick who was waiting with open arms. I gladly Walked into them wanting nothing more than to stay there for the rest of my life.

"You did amazing up there." He stated

"Thanks" I mumbled against his chest

How had my life come to this? I remember when I first stuck my head through the new next door neighbor's bushes. The first time I did that I met Nick and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love that he was there for me no matter what happend. He didn't care that I was Audrey and Chelste. He loved me for me. I knew things were going to get rough for the both of us. For me, well for all I knew my fans would hate me and my dream would be over. For Nick, I was afraid that he was going to get a bunch of flack for dating both halves of me.

But I knew that if we stuck together that we would be able to get through anything. My life had changed drastically in the last eight months, but I wouldn't trade what happend during it for anything. I met Nick. I fell in love. I am Living my dream. What more could a girl ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter!! I really hope all of you guys like it!! Let me know if you did.

I am sad to see it go but i plan on starting a new story sometime soon!!!