Alter Ego

Chapter 15

I walked into my room and noticed Chelste's phone vibrating on the nightstand. Walking over and picking it up, I flipped it open. On the screen it read Nick.

"Hello?"

"Chelste...It's Nick."

"Oh hey Nick. How are you?"

"I'm good. Been thinking alot about our date the other night."

"Oh Really? So have I. I had a really nice time."


I could hear hesitation in his voice before he spoke.

"So did I."

"So... Is there a reason you called? Or did you just want to talk?"

"There's a reason."

"Then what is it?"


I asked trying not to seem persstent.

Well, It's just. I'm going through a crisis right now. It involves you and.. Audrey. And I really need to talk to you. But the thing is, is that I need to talk to you and Audrey together."

Nick stressed together. This was not good. How could I be me when I am also Chelste? And how can i be Chelste when I'm also Audrey? This isn't going to turn out good at all.

I listened to Nick breathing into the phone. I was trying my hardest to come up with a solution to my problem. Being two people at once was going to be hard. But i was going to have to give it a shot. Maybe I should just tell Nick my little secret. He would understand. He cares about me. But then again he might get hurt when he finds out I'm also Chelste.

"Chelste are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here."

"So when is a good time for you?"

"How's tonight?"

"Tonight is good. I'll see you then. Goodbye Chelste."

"Bye Nick."


I hung up the phone. This was going to be a challenge. But it was worth it. I'm not ready to give up my secret for the love of my life. Am I?