‹ Prequel: Where's the Heart?

Love is a Two Way Street

We Believe

As soon as I opened the door, I was pushed to the wall and pinned there by Edwin. Naturally, he had no shirt, but, as a bonus, he also lacked jeans--he was just in his shorts.

"You're finally back," Edwin told me, kissing my collarbone.

"Good to be back," I smiled, kissing his chest again. "So I found someone at the coffee shop," I told him between kisses.

"Who?" he asked, breathing unevenly as we fought over who was going to seduce who. I smiled.

"Quinn. Can she stay? I figured Nathaniel could use some chick company."

"So he gets laid, but not me?"

"Exactly," I smirked.

"Fine, she can stay," he muttered, crushing his hips to mine. I swallowed deeply to get a hold of myself.

"Thank you," I whispered, nipping at his neck. I tore myself from him, ducking out of his arms, and grabbed Quinn's hand. "Let's go meet Nathaniel."

"Okay," she giggled as I pulled her upstairs.

"Nate!" I yelled, knocking on the door.

"What now--Why, hello."

As soon as the door had opened, his eyes had immediately scanned over Quinn.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hey, beautiful."

"It's Quinn."

"Nathan, stop thinking about screwing my friend! And calm down! Don't get too excited down there!"

"Screw off, Jade. So, Quinn, do come in."

"Will you be okay, Jade?"

"Go ahead. And tell me if he's any good in bed!" I yelled and Nate slammed the door in my face. I pouted.

"Everyone is getting lucky but me," Edwin groaned, pulling me into his arms as he leaned against the wall.

"Yeah," I laughed. "So...I'm bored!" I whined, turning to face him.

"I can solve that," he purred, pulling my skirt down.

"Yeah, no." I pulled my pants up before tearing myself from him and walking downstairs.

Wonder what's on TV...