Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

The devil herself

“Cricket, don’t do it. Seriously. Don’t. I am begging and pleading you, this will be the biggest mistake of your life.” Lanie begged (obviously) during our second hour English class.

“I have to Lanie; I can’t just keep leading him on.”

“But Cricky, he’s sooo perfect! Do you know how many girls would kill for him?”

“So, I don’t like him! I’m yeah, he’s perfect, but the heart wants what the heart wants.” I reasoned with a shrug of my shoulders.

“Ugh, fine, but I’m not speaking to you anymore.” Lanie said while giving me a steely eyed glare. And just then the devil herself butted into our conversation, the bitch.

“Oh, poor Baby Groupie. Will Zack and his friends not give you the time of day?” Marti Muller sneered. She was pure evil. All 5’4” of her with her glossy brown hair and stupid, sparkly brown eyes. That perfectly voluminous hair must be hiding her horns.

“What the fuck Marti! That is not even close to what we were talking about. You’re an idiot.” Lanie snapped. She’s a feisty little thing. God love her.

“Really? So, you weren’t talking about pathetic Baby Groupie’s crush on Alex Gaskarth?” How does she know that!? The only person I told was Lanie (duh, I told her she’s my best friend!) I’m telling you pure evil.

“No! You dumb bitch!” Lanie said, her voice rising. This could get ugly soon.

“Yeah, and where do you get the idea that you can call me “Baby”? Only the boys get to call me that!” I said indignantly. God, I’m so lame.

“Pssh, okay.” Marti sneered again. I really hate her.

“Marti, just fuck off and ruin someone else’s life because we all know how you get off on that.” Lanie snapped again. That’s my girl! Marti flipped that perfect hair and walked off, but not before stretching like a cat and exposing her killer bod in front of the captain of the lacrosse team, Chance.

“She must have sold her soul to get a bod like that.” I whispered to Lanie. We both dissolved into peals of laughter, and Marti shot us a evil glare.

After school, I waited by Adam’s locker to talk to him. It was something I had to do. Not something I wanted to do, but I couldn’t keep going like this.

“Hey sweetie!” Adam said leaning down and giving me a kiss. Ugh, way to make this harder on me.

“Adam, we need to talk.” The look on his face told me that he already knew what I was about to say, and the horrible look of defeat was awful.

I got into Alex’s car feeling sick. I am a horrible, awful person; I’ve never broken up with someone before. Oh, I guess I should tell you why Alex is picking me up from school. So, when we took my car into get new tires I was informed that I was really lucky because a ton of stuff was wrong with my engine. Blah, blah, blah. All I knew was that I didn’t have a car for an entire week.

“What’s up babe?” Alex asked as soon as I shut the door. I must have looked as bad as I felt.

“I just broke up with Adam.” I said miserably.

“Really?” Alex asked, and he sounded like he was trying to sound concerned, but really wasn’t. I looked over at him, and a smug look of relief was all over his face. What was up with that? Oh, my God! Could he like me? Is that possible? I blushed and looked forward.

This was an interesting predicament.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Marti Muller is based on the meanest girl I know, whose name rhymes with Marti Muller.
Anyway, it's the weekend, and I'm going to a horse show, and taking the ACT tomorrow! I'm actually nervous! Cuz if I get it up 1(!) point, I get a new car!

Anyway,
Love Hayley