Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

Greek!

“I feel wrong here without Alex.” Rian declared and pulled out his phone and started dialing. Just then, I looked to the clock and saw it was 8:01.

“Oh my God! It’s 8!” I screeched. Zack gave me the most scared and shocked look I have ever seen.

“No shit Sherlock.” He said rolling his eyes and looking at me warily.

“Zachary!” my mom scolded. “I will not tolerate that kind of language in my house.” I only heard that and Zack protesting about being treated like a child (it sucks? huh, big brother!) on my way to the den.

“Is there a fire or do I smell really bad?” I heard Rian call as I sprinted out of the dining room.

“No!” I shouted. “Greek is on! It’s basically my fourth favorite show in the whole world of active shows!”

“Girl is crazy!” Jack laughed, but followed me into the den.

“Alex says to pause it, he really likes this show.” Rian sighed rolling his eyes at the childish-ness of it all. “Actually, he said ‘Holy Frick! That show is AWESOME; tell Cricket if she doesn’t wait for me I’ll destroy her Friends collection.’ What a retard.”

I gasped. “He wouldn’t dare!” Rian still had the phone and reported back with Alex’s response.

“Oh, he would.”

It was okay; we only had to wait ten minutes. God only knows how fast Alex was driving and how many animals and bikers he killed on his way here. When he walked in he sat down next to me with Jack on my other side and put his arm around me. Sigh. I kinda got some butterflies, I’m not gonna lie.

“Okay Bestie, let’s get this show on the road.”

Greek was awesome basically. I mean, Cappie or Max? (Cappie) Casey or Frannie? (Casey) and what will happen over the summer? Good stuff! Anyway, after Cricket ran upstairs to do “homework” (she could be heard talking loudly to Lanie about Greek), Alex and Jack were left alone. Zack and Rian had gone out not wanting to watch Greek. Things were awkward to say the least. Then Jack made things much less awkward by sayng,

“So, should I tell Cricket I like her now that she’s single? How bad do you think Zack would kill me?

“Uhhh,” was all Alex could think to say. He wanted to be a good friend, honest. But, he was really liking Cricket, like a lot. There he finally admitted it: he was seriously crushing on Cricket Elisabeth Merrick, his best friend’s little sister, and his other best friend’s crush. And, in all fairness, Jack did call her first, and that’s just guy rules. Then, he imagined what Zack would do if he knew. Scream, and probably hit him, it would not be pretty. “Dude, I think he would flip shit.” And that was the God honest truth.

“I know,” Jack sighed. “I just really like her, ya know? This blows.”

Indeed it does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dudes, I have been so friggin' busy! I haven't been able to update! I hope everyone had a fantabulous Halloween.
And I would like to thank everyone who comments, etc. Basically I always forget to say how stinkin' excited I get whenever I see I got a comment. Seriously makes my day, not even kidding, I literally check the computer every five minutes to see!

Just wanted to say thanks!!!!
Love, love, love~
Hayley