Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

It's supposed to be Bros over Hoes.

It had been about a week since my confrontation with Alex, and right about now I was sitting in my room eating puppy chow with Jack. Who was waiting for Lanie to get back from her dentist appointment. Why he couldn’t wait at her house or his house was beyond me, but I didn’t mind. See, since the whole New York debacle Jack and I had gotten tight. Like my bff besides Lanie. So, we were lounged on my bed watching Scrubs and laughing hysterically at Hooch (Hooch is crazy!), when I decided to ask Jack a question I had been wondering about for, like, two weeks now.

“Hey Jack.”

“Uh.” He grunted staring intently at the television like he needed to use every ounce of his brain to watch it.

“How come you were mad at Ass Face for what happened?” He snapped to attention at this and stared at me for a minute before answering.

“What?”

“Well, you were on the phone with Zack and you came over, and you were all pissed. But, you know, you and Alex were best friends. I just thought you would be on his side, not mine. I was just wondering.”

“Well, I had a major crush on you and I told Alex and he still went after you.”

“WHAT?!” I screeched sitting up. “You had a crush on me!”

“Duh. It was pretty obvious, and you know, I told Alex and he went all ‘hoes over bros’ on me!” Jack scowled. “It’s all been ‘bros over hoes’ whenever it came to him.” He mumbled under his breath. I barley heard but cracked up anyway.

“Dude, Alex seriously needs an attitude check.” I said. Who does that? Who goes after his best friend’s girl? Not that I was Jack’s girl, but I would have been pissed if Lanie had pulled some crap like that. Actually, pissed is an understatement. I shook my head before going back to the world of Sacred Heart. Instead of figuring out what was going on, I was getting more confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but this was all I could pull out right now, I have finals I should be studying for, but I'll get A LOT done over the holidays!
Hayley