Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

That Little Green Monster

Alex was standing with the guys off to the side watching the party scene, okay, he was really watching Cricket with Adam, that sneaky little green monster was creeping up.

But he wasn’t jealous. Seriously.

There were a million reasons that he shouldn’t like Cricket. Strike one, she was his best friend’s little sister. Strike two, she had a boyfriend. But he didn’t like her, so it didn’t matter anyway. He watched as Jack walked past the couch she was on and she jumped up and grabbed the very surprised Jack and pulled him to dance too. She was really drunk. Then, Lanie walked up, she was drunk too, but she obviously held herself together better than Cricket. Which didn’t really surprise him; Lanie had always seemed like the party girl who always kept it together.

“Cricket’s drunk.” He said in an amused tone.

“Yay! Oh, I love drunk Cricket! She's so much more fun than regular Cricket!” Lanie squealed and ran off and made a “Jack sandwich!” with Cricket. Cricket was laughing hysterically, she was really pretty. Even when she was drunk. Which sucked so bad. Cricket wasn’t supposed to get pretty! She was supposed to stay the gangly fifteen year old he left back here. Cricket and Lanie started dancing together, and Jack stumbled over to Alex looking stricken.

“Dude, I think I like Cricket.” He said.

Strike three.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's reallllly short! But I have been reallllly busy and this was all I could crank out!

Oh, and I don't know if anyone noticed, but, I name all my chapters like and episode of Friends (my all time favorite show!) And in honor of my fav. show, in this chapter I added a Friends quote, and if you find I will give you a cyber hug! lol! because I'm awesome like that!
Anyway,
Love me!!!