Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

Conflicts

So, going to the movies with Jack and Alex was way too much fun, probably a little unhealthy. I must have burned like a thousand calories laughing! Sure, it was one of those serious movies, but all the inappropriate comments were hilarious! We got thrown out of the theater. Oh well. We were eating ice cream at Hayley’s, (basically the best ice cream place ever! Yum cake batter ice cream!) just laughing and being best buds like we are, and my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said through a snort of laughter. Jack was the messiest ice cream eater ever.

“Hey babe, what are you up to. We never do anything anymore.” Adam, I have been forgetting about him a lot lately. This cannot be good my friends.

“Oh, not much. Just eating some ice cream.” Just avoid the not hanging out part. I do not want to have to admit that I forgot Adam Reed existed.

“Oh, well… maybe I could take you out on a date this Friday?” he sounded so unsure and worried that I would say no. I must be a really horrible person, I like Adam, he’s cute and sweet and funny. I need to start remembering my boyfriend, and not Alex Gaskarth who only thinks of me as Zack’s little sister.

“That sounds so perfect!” I gushed into the phone, I could use a little spoiling.

“Great!” Adam sighed in relief, “Well, I guess I’ll just see you at school tomorrow.”

“Yep, yep! Call me so we can meet up before class, ‘kay?” Alright, I’m already being a better girlfriend!

“Okay! See ya, Crick” he said before he clicked off.

“Ooooh, Cricket and Adam sitting in a tree!” Alex sang with a smirk on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You know you’re jealous!”

“Of what?” he cried.

“That you can’t have a boyfriend as sexy as mine!” I teased, which worked; the look on his face was priceless, I doubled over in laughter. Alex was so easy to flirt and joke around with, maybe that’s why I like him so much, because I’m a flirt too! I looked over at Jack and noticed a sulky look on his face. “What is up your butt?” I demanded.

“Nothin’.” Jack said in a pathetic voice.

“Jack, don’t screw with me. You’re acting like a little girl.” Alex looked especially strained at this turn of the conversation. What was going on with them? Geez.

“It’s nothing okay Cricket, just leave me alone.” Jack snapped at me. Whoa.

“Fine, jerk much?” I said. I could feel my voice getting more and more shrill the more pissed I got. “I’m outta here, you girls can have your little PMS party, but I’m leaving.” I pushed my chair back and stormed out of the little shop.

“How are you going to get back Crick? You gonna walk?” Alex demanded, “Just come back and we’ll drive you home.”

Well, it’s not like I could argue with that logic, so I grumpily walked back over to the table where Alex threw some money on the table and got up too.

“Jack, you coming?” Alex asked.

”No.” I sighed in exasperation, he was seriously pissing me off.

“Let’s just go Alex,” I said pulling on his arm.

The car ride home was awkward to say the least. “Hey, don’t worry about him. He’ll snap out of it.” Alex assured me when we got to my house and put a hand on my arm. I felt little electric shocks run up and down arm. I forced a smile and started to get out of the car.

“Thanks Alex. You’re the best.” I smiled, and I swear to God Alex blushed. Weird, he was acting funny too. Boys.

I actually had a ton of fun on my date with Adam! I got dressed up and we went out for a nice dinner, and we just talked all night. We finally had to leave because the restaurant was closing. Maybe I just need to spend more time with Adam to remind myself how much I like him. I mulled all this over as I drove through the woody countryside to the barn, and then I heard a loud pop, and my car got all wobbly. Shit. My tire just exploded. I officially hate my life. So, I called up Zack, my loving big brother, right? Wrong.

“Zack! I blew a tire will you come get me?” I pleaded into the phone.

“No.”

And then he hung up. He hung up on me! While I’m stranded out here in the middle of fucking nowhere! I could be about to be raped and murdered for all he knows! I am very cute and very alone! If anything does happen to me, I am so coming back to haunt him. I can’t believe him. Jerk. I’ll find someone else to come help me. I knew who would come help me. So, I called him.

After two rings he answered.

“Hi.” I said shyly, “My car broke; can you come pick me up?”

“Sure, no problem babe. I’ll be right there, just tell me where you are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahaha! Cliff hanger! I'm so evil! Who did she call? Only time will tell!
Anyway, I went out to eat the other night with my best bud, and our waiter looked just like Alex! We decided we're going to go eat there more often!

Anyway, I need to get ready!
Much love!

P.S. I lost a subscriber and I'm very sad. :(