Narcotic Sweet Talk

Teeth Marks

He sat down at his merch booth alone, the boys were taking pictures with fans and he was surveying the shirts. He browsed the crowd for the hundredth time for the girl and couldn’t find her. His heart dropped. His body was still burning, yearning for her to come up and talk to him but he couldn’t see her anywhere. He looked into his lap at his hands until he heard a small cough across from him. He glanced up and gave a weak smile before looking at who had come up to him.

The girl from the crowd.

She smiled widely at him and spoke in a pretty voice, "Hi Vic!" He looked at her amazed. Vic's breathing came labored as he choked out a "Hi, I'm Vic." She laughed and looked at him like he was crazy as he realized he had introduced himself after she had said his name. He was so stupid. He didn't know what to say to her. Thankfully, she kept the conversation alive herself, telling him that he was amazing and how she loved Pierce The Veil.

Honestly, Vic was too distracted mentally undressing her to pay too much attention but he smiled at her the whole time. He asked her what her name was and she replied "Ash." He instantly fell in love with that name. He tried to play it cool like Jaime always did around pretty girls and told her that "Ash is my favorite name," but instantly felt stupid.

They talked for the rest of the night. Vic made Mike take over the merch as he walked Ash outside and asked her little questions about herself. She looked amazed, her gorgeous eyes were glinting off the light from outside the club. They were a green mixed with a brown mixed with a red. He took a sharp intake of breath.

He leaned towards her and kissed her lips. Something he never would have dreamt of doing a week ago. Thankfully, she responded positively and kissed him back in a daze. He held her close to him and spoke in her ear, telling her she was beautiful. She was taking away the pain in his heart with every sweet word she spoke. They were exchanging narcotic sweet talk as she brought him to her car. They kissed against it, then in it, and then drove to her apartment where they fell onto her couch and got to third base.

Vic's head was dizzy as he held her and kissed her neck, then bit it, then kissed it again. Ash giggled and held Vic around his waist. They fell asleep like that and Vic was burning up, passion pulsing through his veins. This whole place was going to burn.