Narcotic Sweet Talk

Forget Regret

Vic woke up with his arms wrapped around a warm body. He squinted his eyes and looked around, confused. He had no clue whose apartment he was in. He looked down at the girl in his arms and everything came back to him. The show last night, the girl he met. Her name was Ash and he smiled devilishly at the thought of her skin against his. She stirred in his arms and her stunning eyes looked up at him through long lashes.

"Holy shit," She whispered as he brought his face to hers and kissed her, his tongue grazing her bottom lip. As he slipped it into her open lips, he wanted to scream her name at the top of his lungs. He had been feeling so old, so worn ever since the Shannon fandango that he forgot how it felt to be alive.

They stayed in the whole day, kissing and laying in each other's arms, watching movies and talking in between. She promised him she would show him fun tonight when all he really thought fun was at the time was waking up screaming in her bed over and over again.

They pulled on their clothes at around five o'clock in the afternoon and walked outside together. She held his hand tight as they strolled down the main streets, not talking but smiling at each other periodically. They ended up by the beach and walked down the pier. Sitting on the edge, their legs swaying over the side, Ash put her head on Vic's shoulder. He squeezed her thigh lightly. She seemed to be struggling to get something out of her pocket and arched her back, her shirt coming up. Vic's throat was suddenly very dry and his pants very tight. He shook his head and came back down to earth as she held her hand out in front of him.

There were two white pills, each one marked with an 'E'. Vic swallowed and his brow furrowed. "Come on, Vic. Let's have some fun." She smiled at him seductively and put one of the tablets between her teeth. He took the other out of her hand and swallowed at the same time she did. He started feeling edgy once he realized what he was doing. He took a deep breath and told himself to forget regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not a fan of this one, sorry it sucks