Status: hiatus.

I Can't Control My Sarcasm, but Maybe You Can Help

What Is Your Problem?

*Ava's POV*
"Oh...my...God!!" Kyra half whispered to me, "that's Panic at the Disco!"

I backed away, it looked like Kyra was going into partial fan girl mode. "Really Kyra? I didn't even notice!

"Don't be so sarcastic Ava."

"Well, don't be so obvious"

"What is your problem? I bought these tickets so that we could have fun, you're ruining it."

"Yes I know, and thank you, but I don't have a problem, you're just too sensitive."

"Whatever, Ava"

*Kyra's POV*
Ava always has to be like that, she really does not realize that she has a serious attitude problem. She's really lucky that we've been best friends since she was a freshman, other wise i probably wouldn't have let that go by, she also probably wouldn't be backstage meeting Panic at the Disco either, they're one of her favorite bands ever, and she has a crush on Brendon Urie, but who doesn't? Knowing Ava, I can't only wonder what will happen.

"Um, hello? are you girls waiting for someone?" someone said. I jumped and looked up, I had been staring at the floor, totally lost in thought, and now everyone was staring at my.

"Oh, hi, I'm Kyra"

"Yeah, and I'm Ava, we were waiting for you guys."

*Brendon's POV*
"Oh, well, we're here!" Ryan laughed, what else was I supposed to say? "Oh okay hi, you're hot" because that sure was what I was thinking and it was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter looked longer in my notebook, but i'll try and get another one up on wendesday if i have time...comment = love! :)

Quote for the Day: Image