Status: hiatus.

I Can't Control My Sarcasm, but Maybe You Can Help

Yea, Thanks Jon.

*Brendon's POV*
"That just proves it Brendon! that just proves it all, you like Ava," Spencer exclaimed.

"Whatever, let's go back to the hotel guys."

~~on the way to the hotel~~

"Too bad you'll probably never see Ava again," Jon failingly tried to start some conversation on the quiet ride.

"Wow, thanks Jon"

"You're very much welcome Bren."

"Whoa! speaking of Ava and Kyra, is that them with the broken down car?" Ryan said pointing out the window.

"Yea actually it is," I said then telling the limo driver to stop here.

*Ava's POV*

"Oh my god, there's a limo, you know how embarrassing that is for the people inside to see us, in the rain, trying to figure out what to do with our piece of crap car"

"Yea Ava, and what's worse is that they're stopping," Kyra whispered to me, cringing.

"And getting out," I said, looking away from whomever was getting out of the limo.

"Holy Shit," Kyra said, and I looked back at the door. WHY is Brendon Urie standing there!?

"Hey, um, do you guys need a ride back home? I mean, we could give you a ride, it's no problem," Brendon rattled off.

"Thanks," Kyra answered, as always speaking for me when i was too stunned to speak, and dragging me behind her to the limo.

"Nice to see you again Ava," Brendon said to me quietly and smiled as he got in the limo after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, don't hurt me people, i've been extremely busy, and this is the first time i've had some time to update my story. hopefully you guys like it...im not quite sure i do yet. haha. first person to comment gets to give me ideas for the next chapter! :)

quote for the day = Image haha yea it actually is a picture...but i thought that was pretty funny...and it's Panic at the Disco!