Sequel: Broken

Called Her For The First Time Yesterday

Aribella's older sister has always pushed her to date guys and be in a relationship basically all of the time. She's not really into that. You see Aribella doesn't need to be in a relationship to be happy, she's very goal oriented and takes things seriously. For an 18 year old she's oddly very serious, but don't let that quality fool you. Aribella can be loud, she can be daring, and she can be overly hyper. She's just waiting for that one guy who will make her come out of her shell.

But one problem, she won't make time to actually find him. This is where her sister Serina steps in. This time Serina just knows that she found the perfect guy for her. Sure it was at a restaurant, and she doesn't know him. But the way she saw Aribella look at him, and the way he looked at her, she just knew. Of course when they start talking she truly sees that it is meant to be.

Will Aribella actually give him a chance to prove that he's the one, or will she just forget it all and decide that a relationship is just a waste of time?

Join Aribella on her journey as she discovers herself, the meaning of life, and true love.

I do not own the Jonas Brothers or any other celebrity featured in this story. I do however own Serina and Aribella, because, well I made them up.

Title credit goes to Lovebug by Jonas Brothers.